Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Vikings vs. NFL goes to trial Monday

Ahhhh still good at DT.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

marstc09 wrote:
    Ahhhh still good at DT.
    I ran every scenario in my head, well, almost.

Who da thunk that they would have paid the judge off so that they wouldn't have to worry about the Wall getting suspended.

Guess thats why I'm not a GM. I'm not sneaky enough to think of that angle. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

May 21 could prove pivotal in purple history

Fresh off news that a pretty solid majority of Minnesotans polled oppose public funding for a Vikings stadium, there was plenty of turmoil in the air. Would Brett Favre have the surgery he needed to return for a 20th season? If he did, would the Williams Wall be in place for the first four games.

In one hectic morning, both questions were answered. Favre had the surgery, which many believe paves the way for his return for another season with the Vikings. On the same morning, Hennepin County District Court Judge Gary Larson ruled that Pat Williams and Kevin Williams can both have their league-ordered suspensions delayed if they choose to appeal his decision. That decision took all of about two seconds.

Pat Kirwin of NFL.com came out with his rankings of the 32 NFL teams, which, by his own admission, is a little premature for the 2010 season. But, considering that the NFL preview magazines that start hitting the newsstands in June are already in the process of being printed or have been completed already, maybe it isnt too early. Kirwin has the Vikings rated third (behind Indianapolis and New Orleans). He states the Vikings are this high because he believes Favre will return, Pat Williams and Kevin Williams wont be suspended, the Vikings were 8-0 at the Metrodome last year and they seem to have the Packers number. However, of the six teams in his first tier of rankings, the Packers checked at No. 6 behind the Cowboys and Chargers. Chicago checked in at No. 21 and Detroit clocked in at No. 30 ahead of only Buffalo and St. Louis.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567