Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Vikings vs. NFL goes to trial Monday

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

Why is pat in a sling?
    Trying to get sympathy...
    Should have used a neckbrace as well.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

Why is pat in a sling?
    Trying to get sympathy...
    Should have used a neckbrace as well.
    LOL. I agree.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

So, is the tally still a four game suspension if they lose?

Phat Pat wears a sling to rest his arm in preparation for the all you can eat buffet on Thursday evenings at Fred's Diner.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:

Phat Pat wears a sling to rest his arm in preparation for the all you can eat buffet on Thursday evenings at Fred's Diner.
    I thought it was his new dietary aid, slows down his eating when he only eats with his left hand

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:

Yeah 4 games, but they are still trying to get a restaining order so they can continue playing pending an appeal.

Maybe they can drag this out until retirement.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

I imagine the requirements for confidentiality and procedures in drug testing will be another sticking point in the new CBA.

The NFL drug policy is good, but the administration of the policy isn't. From what Larson stated in his findings the NFL screwed up over and over again.

The bright side of this is it should result in a better drug testing process.

Hopefully, it won't cost the Vikes any games.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Turdtastic! Craptacular! Excrement!!!

Doh! That sure makes those first four games look a lot tougher!! Two top running teams and the no.1 offense from last year...and, that guy that got drafted in our spot in the first round inbetween em...bet he'll be motivated. Doh!

It'll be interesting to see how much longer they drag it out...obviously, justice has become secondary to the judicial system. I would have thought that the NFL would be required to release info on stuff like this to all teams for the safety of the players' health. The Vikings know better than most how important water levels are while practicing in the hot, humid MN summer.

To me, it looks like entrapment. At one point, they were told Starcaps was OK. Then, tho the NFL knew there had been changes, they didn't share the info, and instead caught people who they knew were using it since they had previously asked about it.

Nobody even thinks they took Steroids! The policy has done its job. This whole mess stinks of the Petty Tyrant flexing his legal might. Gives a hard-working, blue collar guy like myself the feeling that the NFL doesn't want me around.

And, they already let the 3 Saints players off the hook! How fair is it going to be if they punish the Williams while letting the Saints play vs. us in week 1!!?!??
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

mountainviking wrote:
    Turdtastic! Craptacular! Excrement!!!

Doh! That sure makes those first four games look a lot tougher!! Two top running teams and the no.1 offense from last year...and, that guy that got drafted in our spot in the first round inbetween em...bet he'll be motivated. Doh!

It'll be interesting to see how much longer they drag it out...obviously, justice has become secondary to the judicial system. I would have thought that the NFL would be required to release info on stuff like this to all teams for the safety of the players' health. The Vikings know better than most how important water levels are while practicing in the hot, humid MN summer.

To me, it looks like entrapment. At one point, they were told Starcaps was OK. Then, tho the NFL knew there had been changes, they didn't share the info, and instead caught people who they knew were using it since they had previously asked about it.

Nobody even thinks they took Steroids! The policy has done its job. This whole mess stinks of the Petty Tyrant flexing his legal might. Gives a hard-working, blue collar guy like myself the feeling that the NFL doesn't want me around.

And, they already let the 3 Saints players off the hook! How fair is it going to be if they punish the Williams while letting the Saints play vs. us in week 1!!?!??
    they're not letting the saints players off the hook, they will suffer whatever fate the WIlliams' get.

Onlyr eason the saints players aren't suspended is because the NFL chose to postpone their suspensions since the WIlliams's got theirs postponed. If the williams' are suspended, the Saints players will be too.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    I didn't expect anything but this. The NFL policy - to which the players agreed - is crystal clear.

=Z=
    I am a big fan of rules and if you break them you pay the consequences. But if it were me and I read the label and nothing was illegal ON THE LABEL I would be a bit upset!! I think you have to be flexible enough to see that if there was no intent that you could rule in some other way, have some other consequence. Now if it was done intentionally I would be more than happy to be the first one to say four games!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast