Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Flailing about...Sorry. Someone PLEASE effin tell me it's not coaching? Impossible. IT WAS STOOOPID, WICKED OBVIOUS, lol, that coaching was to blame. Possibly the worst call fucking EVER. 4th and 1. HAND IT OFF TO THAT MOOK, GERHARDT? My wife, who knows next to nohing about Vikes football, asked: "Why didnt Adrian get the ball?" I looked at her and died a little inside....lolololololololololol. SCREW IT! Im tired, drunk, and hungry. Coming off of a 24 hour CQ shift to watch this nonsense? You'd think I would learn my lesson
    Tuco the world.....

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    QB: F-. McNabb is as inaccurate as he has been his entire career. Seriously, the guy is making ugly throws to open recievers. The Oline is actually giving him time...he just straight up sucks ball. I want Ponders to start next week or else I'm not watching the game (maybe..).

RB: B .Peterson looked great, and even his pass blocking looked good. Gerhart had the epic failed moment...overall they did good but I guess I was expecting more. Peterson didn't even reach 100 yds

Oline: C. Eh. They were average in the first half. Terrible in the second. But there were moments when they gave McNabb good protection.

WR: F. Yes the suckiness by all our other WR overshadowed the good game Harvin had prior to his stomach flu. I don't know why Berrian is still on the team. I want to see more of Aroshamadu or however the hell you spell his name. Anyways, time to get in a tall lengthy WR via FA or one off the streets of MPLS to replace Berrian.

TE: D. Rundolph had his moments. That's it.

Dline: B+. Jared Allen played great. Kevn Williams was okay. Robison brought the heat at times. But...when it really counted they let Stafford too much time (other then the few last play before regulation).

LB: F. Yup. I give them an F. Greenway was no where to be found. EJ Henderson sucked total balls today. He let Pettigrew eat him alive. Not just that, he let anyone who came into the middle make a play. Erin Henderson...um, I guess that's why he should be a back up LB. I guess overall the run support was good, but who the hell cares when you're giving up 15 yards a play to a fatass TE.

CB: D+ Cook had 3 good plays, Griffin had 1 or 2, but overall Megatron spanked them when it counted. Hm, I still think they did decent enough (considering how use I am to bad CB plays on the Vikes).

S: D. No where to be found all game.

Coaches: F---------------------------------------------------------------
    Frazier's inability to adjust to teams in the second half is really annoying me. Yes your'e a rookie HC, but C'MON. There is no excuses for the 3rd loss in the same style. NONE. He keeps believing in McNabb and he keeps being outcoached, I WILL be calling for his head soon. As for Musgrave, I love how he is using Harvin, and I think he's doing all he can with the mediocre/sucky weapons that he is given. Yet, he still fails. Yup.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Griffin or Griffen? And what was the problem with him? He had good coverage, just a better play by the WR.
    Griffin...and I completely disagree. He plays soft and still gets smoked. That isn't good coverage in my book.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Ultrapurple is offline Rookie
    I really thought Singletery would sort out these stupid penalties erasing big plays, but they continue. AP disapears in the second half, so did our D! If they make halftime adjustments, what the hell are we doing? #5 cannot seem to hit a receiver in-stride, its either at his feet, over his head or behind him! Barrian, OMG that end zone pass, was overthrown,if that would have been to Joe Webb, maybe he could have gotten there, maybe,...I'm gutted 0-3 we are the new Lions in our division!
    UltraPurple, USAF (Ret)
    The Woodlands, Texas

How bout them bills?
    Too much talent

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Griffin...and I completely disagree. He plays soft and still gets smoked. That isn't good coverage in my book.
    I am one of the few that agree. Detroit was going after him. I cannot believe fans think we took Cook off of CJ. Detroit put him over onto Griffin's side of the field to get him AWAY from Cook. Instead of adjusting we left Griffin on him 1on1 and got burned bad.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by keystonevike View Post
    This is hard to take. Blowing a 20 point halftime lead? Really? REALLY? For us it's routine. Each week, the halftime leads are bigger than the week before, yet we manage to lose every week. 6 second half points thru 3 games??? What in the hell goes on in that locker room at halftime???
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    A giant circle jerk then everyone comes out wasted and tired.
    LOL

I think there's a huge circle jerk going on here on PP.O as well. Either way, such a great response.. And only because I think it's about as accurate as one could be.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    Flailing about...Sorry. Someone PLEASE effin tell me it's not coaching? Impossible. IT WAS STOOOPID, WICKED OBVIOUS, lol, that coaching was to blame. Possibly the worst call fucking EVER. 4th and 1. HAND IT OFF TO THAT MOOK, GERHARDT? My wife, who knows next to nohing about Vikes football, asked: "Why didnt Adrian get the ball?" I looked at her and died a little inside....lolololololololololol. SCREW IT! Im tired, drunk, and hungry. Coming off of a 24 hour CQ shift to watch this nonsense? You'd think I would learn my lesson
    1. Coaches don't coach QB's to throw the ball at receivers feet or bounce it way in front of them.

2. Had the coach not let AD talk him out of kicking the FG, the Vikings probably win 26-20.

3. Yup, the initial thought on 4th & 1 is to give it to AD to get us the yard if you go for it, but reality is kicking the FG makes the Lions get a TD to go ahead. Besides, AD's last 3 rushes netted a total of -3 yards.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    The good news is we're not mathematically eliminated yet.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Kick a FG and the game is won.

Just look at the math we are ahead 20 - 17 our D is gassed, lions score so what just go out there with Longwell who is solid and kick game winner.

But NOOOOOO we go with a retard play run up the middle with a 2nd year no name back is stupid.

We earned this lost.....Sucks to be 0-3....season over already.

Hopefully Harvin get's to a team that appreciates his efforts!

Go Lynx!
    Last edited by Vikes; 09-25-2011 at 04:42 PM.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast