Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    This just in-

We are not a good team.
    This just in-

We would be a better team with Cassel at QB.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    This just in-

We would be a better team with Cassel at QB.
    It can't get any worse. Even with MBT playing. Just admit it.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Christian Ponder is not elite, he's not average, he's bad. Bottom Tier of QB's in the league. The Vikings lack of a passing game make us easy to defend. Detroit put 8 and sometimes 9 in the box and basically stopped the run and let Ponder make mistakes. 3INTs, 1 bad exchange = 4 turnovers. How many WR did he overthrow? How many floaters? How many 3 yd passes when we needed 10? He is possibly the worst QB in the league. Unlike some of the bad QB's out there, he has weapons and experience.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Wow. A loss in week one and we are the worst team to ever play in the NFL.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion

VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    Until Ponder goes, the Vikes will never get where they need to be. Man was the Defense bad today tho.
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread

Gonna be a long year, I'm afraid. I certainly expected Detroit to be an improved team. That, combined with what appears to be a major step backwards, doesn't give a whole bunch to look forward to this season.

I'm not sure if more than 4 players (Simpson, Peterson, Walsh, and Smith) can come out of that game with a passing grade. Ditto for the coaches. That was ugly all around.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Wow. A loss in week one and we are the worst team to ever play in the NFL.
    CLOSE. How can you argue otherwise? I was just watching the 9er/Pack game. It was strange. I was watching how the GROWN-UPs actually play ball. I saw how a competent coaching staff called a game. It's refreshing. Im curious. How is Ponder's play even close to NFL calibre play? How was the play calling even close to anything effective? The team looked bush-league. There is no arguing that fact. How many 3rd down conversions? How many times did they even touch the ball in the 1st quarter? Probably the worst performance I've seen out of this team in many years. No way to refute that fact.
    Tuco the world.....

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    CLOSE. How can you argue otherwise? I was just watching the 9er/Pack game. It was strange. I was watching how the GROWN-UPs actually play ball. I saw how a competent coaching staff called a game. It's refreshing. Im curious. How is Ponder's play even close to NFL calibre play? How was the play calling even close to anything effective? The team looked bush-league. There is no arguing that fact. How many 3rd down conversions? How many times did they even touch the ball in the 1st quarter? Probably the worst performance I've seen out of this team in many years. No way to refute that fact.
    Yeah, you're right. Give Detroit the super bowl trophy now. They kicked our a55. We probably won't win a game this year. No sense any of us playing anymore.
    It was a bad loss in week one. This doesn't mean we will look this bad all year. It will be tough, having only one real home game in the first four, but losing the opener,(no matter how bad we looked),doesn't mean we can not win again.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Christian Ponder is not elite, he's not average, he's bad. Bottom Tier of QB's in the league. The Vikings lack of a passing game make us easy to defend. Detroit put 8 and sometimes 9 in the box and basically stopped the run and let Ponder make mistakes. 3INTs, 1 bad exchange = 4 turnovers. How many WR did he overthrow? How many floaters? How many 3 yd passes when we needed 10? He is possibly the worst QB in the league. Unlike some of the bad QB's out there, he has weapons and experience.
    Wrong dude. He is the best grocery bagger to ever play. It's just that, well, he plays like a GROCERY BAGGER, not an nfl QB. Ponder is kinda like the most developed qb in a group of tranny soccer players-turned qb's. On the surface, he kinda, sorta looks like a QB. Underneath? It's all terrible, horrible, life altering, WOOD. He is the hidden penis underneath the nice looking dress....To graphic??? Sorry
    Tuco the world.....

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast