Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings vs Jaguars in Super Bowl 2009

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    February 1, 2009: McNabb throws two touchdown passes and Peterson runs for three more scores as the Vikings rout the Jaguars in the Super Bowl. Eagles fans grumble, but their despair is fleeting. While the Vikings and McNabb celebrate, the Eagles have a first-round pick coming their way to use on the next quarterback to get booed out of town.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7526788
    The eagles do not use their first rounder on a quarterback. I'd bet money on it. They used their first pick of the draft on Kevin Kolb they;re not going to give up on him before he's played one snap

I wouldn't want McNabb. He complains about his coaches and players and says every things not his fault and people hate him because he's black. I really dont want him. Plus he's an injury prone washed up quarterback who won't be healthy by February. He's not a field general or a guy I would want on my team.
    you need to reread that article.

they talked about "Minnesota's future history"
    "draft day trade"
    [size=11pt]2009[/size].
    Either way, it was a complete joke anyways lol, dont take it seriously

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Joke or no joke I believe that this is always appropriate.

"Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    February 1, 2009: McNabb throws two touchdown passes and Peterson runs for three more scores as the Vikings rout the Jaguars in the Super Bowl. Eagles fans grumble, but their despair is fleeting. While the Vikings and McNabb celebrate, the Eagles have a first-round pick coming their way to use on the next quarterback to get booed out of town.

The eagles do not use their first rounder on a quarterback. I'd bet money on it. They used their first pick of the draft on Kevin Kolb they;re not going to give up on him before he's played one snap

I wouldn't want McNabb. He complains about his coaches and players and says every things not his fault and people hate him because he's black. I really dont want him. Plus he's an injury prone washed up quarterback who won't be healthy by February. He's not a field general or a guy I would want on my team.
    you need to reread that article.

they talked about "Minnesota's future history"
    "draft day trade"
    [size=11pt]2009[/size].
    Either way, it was a complete joke anyways lol, dont take it seriously
    Yeah but a lot of people on here want McNabb for next year and whats your point about 2009 and Minnesotas future history. that just mean McNabbs more washed up
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"marstc09" wrote:

Yeah, you probably shouldn't invest alot of time, cap money, draft pics on a player with an 'arthritic' anything.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

April 26, 2008: After months of haggling, the Vikings and Eagles make a draft-day trade. The Vikings swap a second round pick and a 2009 first rounder to Philly for McNabb. Herschel Walker is not invited to the post-trade press conference.

Would anyone in their right mind give a first rounder for McNabb?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12