Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    tclawmen is offline Starter

Re: Vikings vs Giants predictions...

"SiniSSter" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    floop you.
    +1

we should definitely be the more determined team in this game.
    No question, we will be determined but, victory only comes from what takes place on the field and not who has the most to gain. I have to believe the team was determined against Atlanta but that did'nt seem to help too much!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

The writing is on the wall guys. We can hope that this year will be different, but each and every one of you know in the back of your mind what will happen as a Vikings fan. How many times have we been in a situation like this only to CHOKE it away. This is life as a vikings fan. Knowing us, the Giants will rest their starters only to have some scrub like Nate Poole catch a last second TD to beat us. Then the Texans will roll over and the Bears will walk into the playoffs...

Please prove me wrong for once.

HoosierVike is offline Starter

execute our game and we will win..turnovers, obviously, are not a part of the game plan.
    I know we can play the if game all day long and it wont change anything, but for discussions sake..if we dont fumble the ball 7 times and lose it 4 of those times, who wins that game...I strongly feel that we would have.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler

Ditto- the writing is on the wall.
    Once again, the Vikings fail to take care of business by letting an inferior Falcons team win at the Dome.
    The Giants are a better team than the Vikings and will play to win- not good for us.
    The QB=less freakin' Bears are poised to slip in by beating hapless Houston.
    Hate to say it but I saw this one coming four weeks ago.
    Maybe I'll get surprised and I sincerely hope so, but I've seen it all before.
    I guess 40 years of frustration has jaded me.

Giants- 27
    Vikings-17

"purplehelmut" wrote:
    Ditto- the writing is on the wall.
    Once again, the Vikings fail to take care of business by letting an inferior Falcons team win at the Dome.
    The Giants are a better team than the Vikings and will play to win- not good for us.
    The QB=less freakin' Bears are poised to slip in by beating hapless Houston.
    Hate to say it but I saw this one coming four weeks ago.
    Maybe I'll get surprised and I sincerely hope so, but I've seen it all before.
    I guess 40 years of frustration has jaded me.

Giants- 27
    Vikings-17
    ..sounds exactly like my dad...lol

I really hope we win.
    If we dont turn the ball over and can cause at least one on defense we can win.
    Hopefully the crowd isnt cynical and instead of booing the Chiller gets the Dome rocking like its '98 and we come up with a huuuuuge win to take the divison and make the playoffs.
    "When God was making defensive ends he made Jim Marshall first. Then everything else followed." -- Joe Kapp.

mamaluke is offline Starter

Wanna know my prediction, the Vikes take it up the keyster once again. I just finished watching the packers blow it to the Bears and when Crosby had that field goal blocked to win the game I knew at that moment that the Vikes were done. The Bears are playing the Texans who just got stomped on by the Raiders for Christ sake and we have the SB champs to contend with. The only chance in hell we might have is if the Giants rest all of their starters and spot us
    a 21 point lead, then we might have a shot . I tell you what, and you all can say what you want and bash me for being a negative fan, but after watching these bumbling idiots for over 41 years it is getting to a point where it is freakin' ridiculous. Even if we are able to back into the playoffs somehow where the hell are we going? Despite how much I bleed purple it is so damn apparent that we are not a "great" team yet and our play this past week signified that fact. Sure we had a pretty good streak going there but the truth that we are only a good team at best become very apparent. The great teams don't fumble the ball 7 times when it matters and show up with their A game. I can see what happened in Arizona back in 2003 happening all over again and I tell you that if it does I am hanging it up with this team. I have a brother who was a diehard fan for over 30 years and when they blew that Championship game to the Giants 41-0 he cleaned his hands of them and I am just about ready to do the same thing. He had reached the end of his rope watching the futility reach it's peak. But I hung on and said the Vikes will get to the promised land one of these days but my God it is getting pretty old.
    Ok now you all can come back and call me a "negative" fan and say what you will but it will not change the fact that I truly bleed purple every week in and week out and am ready to hang it up if they choke this year.

Bretto007 is offline Rookie

I fricking hate this crap.
    This team has choked in every big game in its existence.
    When the money is on the line this team folds.
    Its predicable.
    I would almost rather this team get eliminated 4 weeks ago then have to go through this last second disappointment after my hopes have been raised.
    What this team does to my blood pressure on game day can't be healthy.
    I am pretty sure being a fan of this team is taking years off my life.
    Brad Childress is 1-6 in games played Dec. 17 or later.

ragz is offline GM

some of you clowns seem pretty savy with this computer shit.
    do any of you know how i can check to see if i'm gonna get the viking game on national television in west palm beach?
    i've been looking and either i'm retarded(likely) or maybe they haven't determined it yet.
    let me know if any of you know.
    thanx
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

"Bretto007" wrote:
    I fricking hate this crap.
    This team has choked in every big game in its existence.
    When the money is on the line this team folds.
    Its predicable.
    I would almost rather this team get eliminated 4 weeks ago then have to go through this last second disappointment after my hopes have been raised.
    What this team does to my blood pressure on game day can't be healthy.
    I am pretty sure being a fan of this team is taking years off my life.
    i cant disagree with the fact that being a fan of this team is taking years off of my life..lol

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast