Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings vs. Giants

Why do we play the Giants every year? How is it determined who we play every year (outside our division)?

Vikings vs. Giants

it's determined by your rankings in division, and rankings of other teams in their divisions. then they rotate division vs. division each year. plus a couple of games the league just thinks will be cool.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Vikings vs. Giants

Speaking of that i just seen at least three Giant fans on this board when you sign in. I dont think a viking fan would name themselves shockeyis1 or nyg5680 Or maybe its an nfl fan who knows

Vikings vs. Giants

I found out why everyone vikes84 is at the Giants board telling all of the Giant fans to come here... Everyone go to the gmen board and let them know what a troll this vikes84 really is. Tgose ram fans told me he said this.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Vikings vs. Giants

because buck is a moron and has little ability to understand sequential numbering or by reviewing simple evidence in fact. He's a little Bush in the womb.

In fact, I am sure him and his adolescent cohorts are behind the other stupidity at other boards. [ba]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chubchub

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chubchub

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sitandbehitski

We lost those 3 out of 4 games because Bubby Brister was in at QB thanks to an injured Daunte, not because "we weren't clicking."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Bubby Brister didn't start any games for the vikes in 2000.
    As a matter of fact he only had 20 total pass attempts for the season. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">sitandbe$hitski- I'm waiting
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

ChubChub,

How can you have 3 posts in a row and all 3 be
    numbered "52". Did Webby freeze your post count?
    SSSS HAAA, SSSS HAAA!

Vikings vs. Giants

We cheated wow this is funny man... Yes the curse will continue.

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

Vikings vs. Giants

I wonder if the Niners had the Giants' communications tapped when the Giants blew that 24-point lead to the Niners. Do you suppose they did?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20030105_NYG@SF

Say what you will about the Vikings, but when they get ahead by 24 points, they usually tend to stay there.

Now could you run along and do us a favor. . .you know, like die?

[rip]Gmen1

Now go running back to your crappy little message board, cry that the big bad Viking fans are talking smack about your team, and debate which future bust your team is going to take with the #4 overall pick in the draft.
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

Vikings vs. Giants

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

We cheated wow this is funny man... Yes the curse will continue.

What curse? The one that says if the Giants have to play an important game against the Packers we better just order our championship paraphenalia early? How many times have the Packers humiliated the Giants when it really counted? The Packers have the most Championships, and the Giants have lost more Championsip games than any other team--many at our gain.

Yah, that's right....the Giants are more prolific chokers than the Vikes. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

BTW, G-Man, how'd that 2000 Super Bowl you got to go again? I know it broke my dying father's heart. He was cursed as a Giant fan his entire life, born in upstate New York where the Giants used to go on vacation. His mother served Sam Huff, Frank Gifford and YA Tittle at her restaurant.

His face would turn beet red whenever you said 'Herman Edwards' or 'Joe Pisarsik' in his presense. Would you care to explain to all these nice Vikings fans why that might be? ;-)
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

Vikings vs. Giants

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Frozen Tundran

What curse? The one that says if the Giants have to play an important game against the Packers we better just order our championship paraphenalia early? How many times have the Packers humiliated the Giants when it really counted? The Packers have the most Championships, and the Giants have lost more Championsip games than any other team--many at our gain.

Yah, that's right....the Giants are more prolific chokers than the Vikes. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

BTW, G-Man, how'd that 2000 Super Bowl you got to go again? I know it broke my dying father's heart. He was cursed as a Giant fan his entire life, born in upstate New York where the Giants used to go on vacation. His mother served Sam Huff, Frank Gifford and YA Tittle at her restaurant.

His face would turn beet red whenever you said 'Herman Edwards' or 'Joe Pisarsik' in his presense. Would you care to explain to all these nice Vikings fans why that might be? ;-)
    Hahahahahahahaha yes.

MIRACLE AT THE MEADOWLANDS~~~~!

One of the funniest freaking moments in NFL history. . .and the laugh comes at the expense of the New York Giants.

Of course, my guess is that GMen has only been a Giants fan since. . .oh. . .January of 2000, so he might not remember that far back.
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

Vikings vs. Giants

Vikings and Packers fans uniting to humilate Giants fans! I have some respect for you now FrozenTundran! I really don't think this Gmen1 is over 13 years old anyway, he hasn't said one meaningful thing since he's been here. I'm sure he will be gone soon. He is probably still bitter about the debacle of the 2000 Superbowl against the Ravens.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast