Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    chubchub is offline Rookie

Vikings vs. Giants

What everyone seems to forget is that we went into the playoffs on a down note. We lost 3 out of our last 4 games to lose home field advantage. We just weren't clicking. It doesn't matter if they knew what we were doing-if we executed they shouldn't have been able to stop us.There's no curse.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings vs. Giants

We lost those 3 out of 4 games because Bubby Brister was in at QB thanks to an injured Daunte, not because "we weren't clicking."
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Vikings vs. Giants

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sitandbehitski

We lost those 3 out of 4 games because Bubby Brister was in at QB thanks to an injured Daunte, not because "we weren't clicking."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Bubby Brister didn't start any games for the vikes in 2000.
    As a matter of fact he only had 20 total pass attempts for the season. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid!

Vikings vs. Giants

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chubchub

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sitandbehitski

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Bubby Brister didn't start any games for the vikes in 2000.
    As a matter of fact he only had 20 total pass attempts for the season. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">sitandbe$hitski- I'm waiting

Vikings vs. Giants

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chubchub

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">sitandbe$hitski- I'm waiting
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

ChubChub,

How can you have 3 posts in a row and all 3 be
    numbered "52". Did Webby freeze your post count?
    SSSS HAAA, SSSS HAAA!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings vs. Giants

Buck, in case you didn't know, it gets updated everytime you post. If you look at all of your postings they all have the same post count etc. It has nothing to do with webby freezing your account. Maybe you were joking, it is hard to tell.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Vikings vs. Giants

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

ChubChub,

How can you have 3 posts in a row and all 3 be
    numbered "52". Did Webby freeze your post count?
    SSSS HAAA, SSSS HAAA!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hey Buck- Webby's taking a dump-it'll be updated soon. You forgot to put the horns over ypur head!!

Too bad Webby doesn't require us to input our IQ's in order to post.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Vikings vs. Giants

I think the giants tapped into our frequency is what i heard...

Vikings vs. Giants

Hey i think the giants will be without Kerry Collins next year. The only way the giants can beat us is if we kick ourselves in the foot. If we don't we will beat them.

P.S. anyone remember that 49ers game in the playoffs when the Giants blew like a 38-7 lead. Haha what a bunch of frauds.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings vs. Giants

Kerry Collins is not that great

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast