Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: VIKINGS vs EAGLES OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

It sucked to see Colt Anderson play safety for the Eagles. That kid got real football instincts and the only knock on him was his size. He has bulked up a lot since his rookie year. To bad we let him go. He might be short, but he can tackle better than half of our safeties. Would be pretty stupid if we cut him because of his size when we have Antoine Winfield on the team. He can tackle better than most linebackers.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

We live in Northern Delaware, amongst the Philly media throngs and 90%+ Eagles fans. Whereas Andy Reid called himself out as being outcoached and himself for not preparing his Team, the media and fans have given their beloved Eagles a hall pass. By in large stating, "classic let down game," "didn't expect much after our comeback against the Giants," "we let down because we already won the Division," or, the classic, "ah, we didn't take the shitty Vikings seriously," to the demoralizing, "ah, what seed are the Vikes in the Playoffs again?"

My comebacks range from the obvious, to the absurd, depending on the recipient. But, my favorite is, "the Vikes finished 3-1 against the supposed best Division in football. Wish we played in that Division, we'd be in the Playoffs too."

Even Sirius has more or less discounted the Vikes win. Well, this Vikes fan and his bride of 25 years will be going to our friends' annual New Year's Day Open House, where, there will be at least 100 local Eagles fans and friends. I will be sporting my home throwback Paul Krause (HOF 98) jersey (we share the same exact last name BTW), and, sparky will be wearing her away, authentic Chad Greenway jersey.

You play to win the game. Why else do you play? You play to win the game. I say, GFY to the worst fans in the League and likewise to the media.

SKOL Vikings...and, Happy New Year

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I just saw a commercial for the show "Its always sunny in philadelphia" and found that ironic considering the last week lol.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by "MaxVike" #1086422
    We live in Northern Delaware, amongst the Philly media throngs and 90%+ Eagles fans. Whereas Andy Reid called himself out as being outcoached and himself for not preparing his Team, the media and fans have given their beloved Eagles a hall pass. By in large stating, "classic let down game," "didn't expect much after our comeback against the Giants," "we let down because we already won the Division," or, the classic, "ah, we didn't take the shitty Vikings seriously," to the demoralizing, "ah, what seed are the Vikes in the Playoffs again?"

My comebacks range from the obvious, to the absurd, depending on the recipient. But, my favorite is, "the Vikes finished 3-1 against the supposed best Division in football. Wish we played in that Division, we'd be in the Playoffs too."

Even Sirius has more or less discounted the Vikes win. Well, this Vikes fan and his bride of 25 years will be going to our friends' annual New Year's Day Open House, where, there will be at least 100 local Eagles fans and friends. I will be sporting my home throwback Paul Krause (HOF 98) jersey (we share the same exact last name BTW), and, sparky will be wearing her away, authentic Chad Greenway jersey.

You play to win the game. Why else do you play? You play to win the game. I say, GFY to the worst fans in the League and likewise to the media.

SKOL Vikings...and, Happy New Year
    What a post. Great post.

For some dumb reason it seemed like the Vikings could never beat the damn Eagles.
    So they can rationalize all they want about why a team that has sucked all year, came into their house, with a guy that wasn't even drafted as a QB, and owned them.

Not a whole hell of a lot to be happy about this year. But that was one amazing team and coaching performance.

I'm very proud to see you and Sparky representing all of us out there in enemy territory.
    Wish I could have been there with you.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314