Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings vs Cowboys -Romo to have a field day?

"vikingivan" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Yes it was nice to beat the Bears,but now its one of our
    toughest games. The Cowboys... an man i am pissing my pants everytime we play a throwing offense. TO, Crayton, Witten O My...AW on TO..i dont like that.. TO is 6'5 an runs a 4.4 he will outrun an out size AW..this is a BAD match-up... I believe griffin can hold his own on Crayton.. but whoever is on TO will be picked on..

We need Chad Greenway to be able to cover Jason Witten. cause we are going to need our safeties for there WR's so that leaves LB's for the TE.. Ray edwards an Robison need to get pressure on romo.. we need atleast 4-5 sacks to win this..

Tjax is gonna have to throw 25-35 times this game becuase dallas will stack the box. so Rice an Williamson need to have a big day

what you guys think
    The Bears stacked the box.
    How did that work for them?
    Run the ball right at them.
    If you didn't get a chance, go back and watch the game.
    They didn't stack the box as much as some think.
    In fact they dropped LB's back quite a bit after the T-will TD.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Hawgski" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Who's defense is better?

The Vikes (13 Sacks/7 Int's) or the Bills (4 Sacks/9 Int's)?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/stats?team=min
    Get serious, do you really think that will be the difference??
    Dallas was looking beyond Buffalo, at New England.
    They will not look past the Vikes.
    They will be ready, it will be another tough road game for the Vikes. Romo is not Brian Griese, it will be all we can do to contain that passing attack.

Nice Hawgski,

You, like myself, take into account the teams at play, upcoming schedual also....

But I think you are a little off base with the way you are looking at it....Or should I just say, our opinions do differ.

This could be a trap game for Dallas, I see them looking ahead to Philly, who they have to play on the road.
    Just because we won and AD had a great game, I don't think this put alot of fear into teams who right now think they are the cream of the league.....Dallas will go into this game thinking they should win easily, thats what I believe the players will be saying amongst themselves...

Philly is a big rival to the Boys, and I think we catch them underextimating us soom and looking ahead to Philly.

Meanwhile, I think us beating the Bears in Chicago, gave our boys a boost of great confidence, and we will be thinking of nothing but knocking our the Cowboys.....Then we get to return home after being away 3 weeks ( the bye and two road games) to play Philly, who I think right now, we match up well against.

I will make an early prediction.....Vikings

Cowboys 24.
    Another game we play tough in and take it at the end..... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

That Monday night game Romo tossed ~5 INTs and lost a fumble and somehow they still eeked out a W.
    If Tarvaris can play the ole Dilferesque ball the Vikes have a good chance at taking this game.
    I'm not worried about Romo, any guy that tosses the ball into his couch while worrying about his grasp doesn't strike fear into me.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Hawgski" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Who's defense is better?

They will be ready, it will be another tough road game for the Vikes. Romo is not Brian Griese, it will be all we can do to contain that passing attack.

Nice Hawgski,

You, like myself, take into account the teams at play, upcoming schedual also....

But I think you are a little off base with the way you are looking at it....Or should I just say, our opinions do differ.

This could be a trap game for Dallas, I see them looking ahead to Philly, who they have to play on the road.
    Just because we won and AD had a great game, I don't think this put alot of fear into teams who right now think they are the cream of the league.....Dallas will go into this game thinking they should win easily, thats what I believe the players will be saying amongst themselves...

Philly is a big rival to the Boys, and I think we catch them underextimating us soom and looking ahead to Philly.

Meanwhile, I think us beating the Bears in Chicago, gave our boys a boost of great confidence, and we will be thinking of nothing but knocking our the Cowboys.....Then we get to return home after being away 3 weeks ( the bye and two road games) to play Philly, who I think right now, we match up well against.

Cowboys 24.

Very possible, very possible.
    It is big trouble for Dallas to lose two in a row at home with the expectations that have been placed on them.
    They are a much better team than the Packers, yes the Pack is still undefeated, but let's keep it real.

The Vikes almost let that one slip, (feeling a win a little to early) .
    If we get up on the Cowboys, we have got to keep the hammer down on them.

sig courtesy of PPE

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Hawgski" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Hawgski" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Who's defense is better?

Nice Hawgski,

Cowboys 24.
    It is big trouble for Dallas to lose two in a row at home with the expectations that have been placed on them.
    They are a much better team than the Packers, yes the Pack is still undefeated, but let's keep it real.

The Pack isn't undefeated, they have 1 loss.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

We are going to need another ball control offense.

On defense it comes down to not letting up the big play. The Bears game was much closer than it should of been because Winfield and Smith made some bad mistakes.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"Prophet" wrote:
    That Monday night game Romo tossed ~5 INTs and lost a fumble and somehow they still eeked out a W.
    If Tarvaris can play the ole Dilferesque ball the Vikes have a good chance at taking this game.
    I'm not worried about Romo, any guy that tosses the ball into his couch while worrying about his grasp doesn't strike fear into me.
    That is enough to show you how good they are or just how bad the Bills are.
    To turn the ball over that many times is not the norm for that team.

If anyone here does not feel the Cowboys are one of the top 3 teams in the NFC, you need to reconsider.

I am just as happy as anyone about the win yesterday. BUT, They almost gave it away, they allowed Griese to throw for almost 400 yards, they let Devin Hester return a punt for a TD after he was pinned against the sideline at the 10, TJ missed wide open receivers on 15yd dump passes, the receivers dropped more passes then imaginable.

Prophet, I think the Cowboy passing game is a little :
    better than the Bears.

sig courtesy of PPE

"C" wrote:
    "Hawgski" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Hawgski" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Who's defense is better?

Nice Hawgski,

Cowboys 24.

The Pack isn't undefeated, they have 1 loss.
    my bad, they gift wrapped one didn't they

sig courtesy of PPE

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"Hawgski" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Prophet, I think the Cowboy passing game is a little :
    better than the Bears.
    Maybe, just a little bit better.
    It is going to be interesting watching Marion Barber go against our defense.
    You have to know that they are going to try to get him on some short routes, one on one against one of our Backers.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Hawgski" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Who's defense is better?

Nice Hawgski,

Cowboys 24.

Not you too!
    I thought you were better than that my friend.
    ;D

To think that a Football organization would look past another team because of thier record or percieved prowess on the field is crazy.

Any given Sunday my friends.
    Any given Sunday.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast