Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings vs. Cowboys predictions

ultravikingfan wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    AD - 175 yds rushing/75 yds receiving.
    Toby - 55 yds rushing
    Moss - 3 catches - 125 yds
    PH - 55 yds rushing/8 catches - 95 yds
    Shanc - 5 catches 75 yds
    TJ - Gets 5 reps. One goes to Moss deep, Shanc gets one, PH gets one and he runs the other 2.

Witten - 5 catches 75 yds
    Felix - 95 yds rushing
    Austin - 110 yds receiving.

I predict Romo will be running for his life and that JA finally does something positive.
    I hope your right but he was manhandled in the playoff game last year. I think Ben, JK and Ray get a couple three sacks.
    Wow!

A minimum of 655 yds of Offense. And Favre has almost 400 yds.

I hope you are right.
    I just can't see how this offense isn't setting records in a week or two.

HOF QB, HOF WR, AD, PH, Shanc, Decent OL. Defense had thier way with the Girls last year and should (if they can do it again) give the ball back alot. Randy returning home, for real this time.

Eventually something has to click. Seems to me this is the setting for it to happen.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

tastywaves wrote:
    ultravikingfan wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    AD - 175 yds rushing/75 yds receiving.
    Toby - 55 yds rushing
    Moss - 3 catches - 125 yds
    PH - 55 yds rushing/8 catches - 95 yds
    Shanc - 5 catches 75 yds
    TJ - Gets 5 reps. One goes to Moss deep, Shanc gets one, PH gets one and he runs the other 2.

Witten - 5 catches 75 yds
    Felix - 95 yds rushing
    Austin - 110 yds receiving.

I predict Romo will be running for his life and that JA finally does something positive.
    I hope your right but he was manhandled in the playoff game last year. I think Ben, JK and Ray get a couple three sacks.
    Wow!

A minimum of 655 yds of Offense. And Favre has almost 400 yds.

I hope you are right.
    lol. I don't think he was expecting to be called on his math. Keep the faith in the ol' Noodle Marr, he needs all the positive thoughts he can get.
    LOL, I actually was, but by Z or Midg. They both check me pretty close. :laugh:

When you actually look at the players we have, 3 of them can score from all over the field which turn into huge yards if each of them have one big play.

Mix that in with a defense that I expect to give that offense the ball back alot, and you have the makings for what should be a high flying circus act. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

We win this one and end Cowboys season AGAIN.
    El underdog.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Despite all indications to the contrary, I do expect a big turnaround for our Vikings next Sunday. I see our first real shootout, and a big win for the guys in purple.

Yes, the Cowboys are desperate and should not be taken lightly. They are still a very talented team. But hey, the same can be said about the Vikings.

Romo will get his yards if he has any time at all. Our secondary is once again depleted by injuries, and I'm sure he will try to take advantage of that. I expect him to try to pick on Allen again, as the Jets did. Our safeties need to step up and give him some help.

On the running side, I believe that our D is up to the challenge of containing their "three-headed monster", which really hasn't been monstrous yet. Our LBs in particular will shine again.

Our O-line did look much better in protection this past week, slightly worse in run blocking. But those penalties! That just has to stop. (I count the TEs as part of the line in this case.)

Moss historically does very well against the Cowboys, and I see no reason why that should change. He'll be ready for this one, I guarantee it.

I think this is also the week we see Shiancoe get fully back into the groove. He'll be closer to full health and will have a bit looser coverage due to the field stretching ability of Moss. I see a big day for him.

Peterson... well, what can you say. He is who he is, and will get his share of touches. Maybe not as big a day as he has seen previously, but a solid contribution.

The big question mark for the Vikings is obviously Brett Favre. If the old Brett is back, the Cowboys are in a for some big hurt. But if we see the same Brett we've seen for three-and-a-half games so far this year, then I say he's done. If he can't get up for this one, he never will.

I don't often predict score, but I'll throw one out for this game, just for kicks.

Vikings 38, Cowboys 24.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Favre may not be starting after this hit during practice..

http://wcco.com/video

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

TrojanVike28 is offline Starter

The game will come down to which coach will look the most clueless? Wade Phillips or Brad Childress. Or which QB will choke first Brett Favre or Tony Romo? Pshh... If that's the case, we're going to tie 24-24... In all seriousness, I think the Vikings come out on top because we're at home, and we are more desperate than the Cowboys. We win the game 24-17.

Rickles is offline Waterboy

i predict that one dude will blow that dopey horn after marion barber runs for a 2 yard gain.
    None

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

singersp wrote:
    Favre may not be starting after this hit during practice..

http://wcco.com/video
    Maybe his wife hired somebody to deliver that one.

:laugh:
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

What ever quarterback has the ball in the last two minutes will throw the game sealing touchdown to the other team.
    We're bringing purple back.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I predict that after the game the following things will happen:

Marr, Singer and Brick will all find a way to bring up TJ's 2008 stats.

Caine and I will formally ask Wilf to fire childress no matter what the final score is.

No matter how bad the blocking is Marr will find a way to morph it into Brett not making the right read of the defense.

El Vikingo will fart and magically the room will smell like fresh Banana Bread.

Marstc09 will text pictures of his schlong to Deanna and ask if he can get some sloppy seconds.

Gregair13 will post some barely legal pictures in the free beer section that I will appreciate greatly.

The losing coach will be unemployed at the end of the season.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast