Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    We will be there, and I think singer may be bringing a big inflatable doll to use with my generator.

    This one could be interesting.
    I realized last night that the reason the Vikings have lost the last two games was because I showed up to the tailgate with no Grain Belt.
    That will be rectified come Sunday.

    =Z=
    Either that or Zimtwister has been spanking his monkey during the games again. Probably right after their opening drives.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    I will not be there this time.
    :'(
    The wife and I will be somewhere over the Pacific during game time, so I won't even know the score until I land in Hawaii.

    However, my nephew and brother-in-law are using my tickets, and I gave them directions to the PP.O tailgate area.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will not be there this time.
    :'(
    The wife and I will be somewhere over the Pacific during game time, so I won't even know the score until I land in Hawaii.

    However, my nephew and brother-in-law are using my tickets, and I gave them directions to the PP.O tailgate area.
    Bullshit.
    You are trying to get sympathy because you are going to Hawaii?
    I hope a samoan sits on your head.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    I am going............................... to be on my couch!

    AWZ, make sure you get your Grain Belt on!


  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will not be there this time.
    :'(
    The wife and I will be somewhere over the Pacific during game time, so I won't even know the score until I land in Hawaii.

    However, my nephew and brother-in-law are using my tickets, and I gave them directions to the PP.O tailgate area.
    kaka del rio.
    You are trying to get sympathy because you are going to Hawaii?
    I hope a samoan sits on your head.
    ewww.
    I'm just looking forward to getting "leid" when I get off the plane.
    I'm talking about Hawaiian leis of course...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will not be there this time.
    :'(
    The wife and I will be somewhere over the Pacific during game time, so I won't even know the score until I land in Hawaii.

    However, my nephew and brother-in-law are using my tickets, and I gave them directions to the PP.O tailgate area.
    Bullshit.
    You are trying to get sympathy because you are going to Hawaii?
    I hope a samoan sits on your head.
    You mean like Esera Tuaolo?


    ;D

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will not be there this time.
    :'(
    The wife and I will be somewhere over the Pacific during game time, so I won't even know the score until I land in Hawaii.

    However, my nephew and brother-in-law are using my tickets, and I gave them directions to the PP.O tailgate area.
    Bullshit.
    You are trying to get sympathy because you are going to Hawaii?
    I hope a samoan sits on your head.
    You mean like Esera Tuaolo?


    ;D
    LMAO!!!
    I hope he doesn't take picture

  8. #28
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    sigh no ribeye steak .
    Ye si will be going and hope ragnaor makes the rnds again got few hellos to tell from people he went to skool with lol

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I am going............................... to be on my couch!

    AWZ, make sure you get your Grain Belt on!
    I will also be sacrificing a virgin to Purple Jesus.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings vs. Chargers--- who's going?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I am going............................... to be on my couch!

    AWZ, make sure you get your Grain Belt on!
    I will also be sacrificing a virgin to Purple Jesus.

    =Z=
    SWEET! Make sure I am there to watch.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:28 AM
  2. Vikings Big Days v Chargers
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:22 PM
  3. Vikings/Chargers Series
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:47 PM
  4. Vikings vs. Chargers
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 06:12 PM
  5. Vikings/Chargers Connections
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2003, 12:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •