Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings vs. Chargers pre-game articles

"CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    SD gots Chris Chambers now?? F/A from Miami, last year? How'd I miss dat. Dang he good. Mo fits fo our defencive backz.

You KNOW what the Chargers will do today. FEAR the POWER. Most talent in the league against 2-5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have fun leaving at halftime. You'll find out who you are playing today boys. The best of the best. League MVP and 11 other Pro Bowlers, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You know what we do. Don't be scared. It will be quick and almost painless. Cry now, and get it over with.
    CHARGERS RULE THE PLANET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow the same reply in 3 different topics....
    :

have fun in the AFC a win against the vikes means nothing when you meet the pats in the playoffs... have fun with that
    Am I allowed to say that you guys are horrible ?? 2-6 is really bad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LOVE the CHARGERS POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IQ level is a bit low TB.
    He can't type anything else.
    Heck his mom probably has a hot key set up that just kicks that same crap out.

We'll see if he comes back after the game.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    SD gots Chris Chambers now?? F/A from Miami, last year? How'd I miss dat. Dang he good. Mo fits fo our defencive backz.

You KNOW what the Chargers will do today. FEAR the POWER. Most talent in the league against 2-5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have fun leaving at halftime. You'll find out who you are playing today boys. The best of the best. League MVP and 11 other Pro Bowlers, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You know what we do. Don't be scared. It will be quick and almost painless. Cry now, and get it over with.

:

have fun in the AFC a win against the vikes means nothing when you meet the pats in the playoffs... have fun with that
    Am I allowed to say that you guys are horrible ?? 2-6 is really bad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LOVE the CHARGERS POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He won´t come bak ,cause the Chargers are going down in flames (or at last I d
    like so...
    : )
    El underdog.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

What a Troll. People like you cwa, really bore the daylights outta' me. No content to your post at all. Such a well thought out piece of poo. Why don't you go down to OB and score some speed, or is El Cajon where you dwell?

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "CHARGERSWINALL" wrote:
    [quote author=Metrodump link=topic=39229.msg667389#msg667389 date=1194172631]

:

I am already back because the game is already over. You have to learn to listen to your superiors. Now get back to the cellar of the NFL where you belong.
    The only hot key goes into the ignition of the PARTY HOUSE BOAT !
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Chargers 51
    House Boaters 0
    [/quote]

These outbursts are cause your speed addict father never loved you isn't it?

crazyB is offline Starter

i know that SD Chargers are a tough team for us but i still think we can make this a close game with a possible win for us.
    lets go vikings.
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234