Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Vikings vs. Cardinals Predictions

This was on the cardinals forum.

CARDS vs viqueens SUNDAY NIGHT PREDICTION
    Biggest game of the year coming up! Are we gonna play like the defending NFC CHAMPIONS? Or will we just let Brett Favre pass it down our throats like Vince Young did on that last drive...

Oh did I mention lets try to slow down Peterson??? We are not gonna stop him...but make him work for his yards...

Dan- Together now...RACKERS HITS THE GAME WINNER!!!

CARDS 27
    viqueens 24

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm actually more confident in this game than I was the Tennessee game. This team has shown over the last couple years that they can rise to the occasion and I believe this is going to be one of those occasions.

Cards 31

The Brett's

With or without Kurt might I add....................
    Its funny they call us the queens. i dont know if they know or not but theyre represented by a fukin pussy cardinal. i understand if it was an eagle or a vulture. but a fukin cardinal?!? lol (Tom Jackson - ESPN) COMMON MAN!

Re: Vikings vs. Cardinals Predictions

peterson-rox28 is offline Pro-Bowler

Without Winfield: I say 41-31 for the vikings i think it will be a high scoring game for our team and could be a high scoring game without Winfield. Without Winfield this game could be close since they have Fitzgerald and Boldin and either one would have a huge day against Sapp. But the Vikings offense will be too much for the cardinals 24th ranked Defense and 29th against the Pass they will have no chance.

With Winfield: I sat 34-21 for the vikings, With Winfield we will score less points because we will have a big enough lead and start running the ball and wasting the clock.

Also if Leinart is playing Favre will be sitting by the start of the 4th for the 4th game in a row.

Jilly is offline Coach

Vikings

Cardinals

j/k on the score. I'm sure they'll score 2-3 TDs but we will still win by at least two TDs.

"VikingMD" wrote:
    Vikings

Cardinals

j/k on the score. I'm sure they'll score 2-3 TDs but we will still win by at least two TDs.
    lol i like the pik.. i think winny is gonna show up for this game. he did have a setback last week with his injury, but im sure he could of played if we needed him too.. but since we were going up against the bears we let him rest another week.

since we are going to be facing two good WRs, i think winny shows up good and hungry to knock the shyt out of those receivers.

Dibbzz is offline Starter

We pretty much stomped them last year without Brett Favre while they had virtually the same squad. The only major addition is Chris Wells, who only has 489 yards on the season. Granted last year they had the NFC West locked up and had nothing to play for, but I still think we're the better team. We are much more balanced we are on offense than the Cards, so for them it's pretty much pick-your-poison: stop A.D. and get burned through the air or defend the pass and let our running game defile them. A blitz leaves them suspect to an avid screen attack. They have no prayer.

Oh, and we have Jared Allen. :silly:

Vikings: 31
    Cardinals: 17

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

it'll be back n forth.. IF kurt is playing.. if it's leinart is playing.. it'll be a blowout..

it'll be a big day for AD/CT! they understand they can't let farve slice/dice um.. and they'll be the first team to make the mistake of.. NOT focusing on our run game.

Rice/PH will show why our young WR's can match up with any WR group in the league!

and.. our front 4 will do what we did last time.. get in the qb's face. disrupt their timing.. and.. take away their strength.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

echizen20 is offline Rookie

Re:Vikings vs. Cardinals Predictions

I believe we should win this game. They have a good offense, we have a great offense. We have the defense that can stop the run and rush the passer and we have been improving in our secondary. Having Winfield back will help out even more. For them, their defense isn't as good as ours, and won't be able to stop us. I believe this will be a game similar to the Saints Patriots MNF game. The only way we lose to this team or any team, is if we kill ourselves with costly mistakes (penalties, turnovers)

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

We SHOULD win every game.

However, some strange feeling tells me this will be a tough game. We might even lose. I don't know waht it is, I'm just not as confident going into this game as others. Hopefully the KAO continues kicking ass, and our defense plays some great ball.

Prediction

Favre has a bad day, 25/45, 265 yds, 1TD 2 INT
    Peterson, 24 carries, 125 yards (75 on one run)

Fitzgerald: 101 yards and 2 TD

Final: 31-30

After watching the Cards terrible defensive effort against the Titans in the final drive last week, and knowing Leinart will scream "Keep that crazy hillbilly off me!" faster than Aaron Rodgers did, this one has the potential to be uglier than it was last year.

Vikings 34
    Cardinals 12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast