Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by highdesertvike View Post
    Not quite sure who's the biggest joke on this team...the QB, the coaches, the O-line, or the pass defense.
    Flip a coin, they all suck. Hoyer, with zero running game, including a 75 year old running back signed off the couch, just lit up the defense for 321 yards and 3 tds.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    They need to shit can everybody. If the coaching staff can't get this team, even with Ponder, to beat the Browns...
    +1
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by highdesertvike View Post
    Not quite sure who's the biggest joke on this team...the QB, the coaches, the O-line, or the pass defense.
    FIRE EVERYONE! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DUMPSTER FIRE! Winning last year was the absolute worst thing that happened to this franchise. It gave Frazier and Ponder life. If we had a bad year, we would be talking about our new QB and coach.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    FIRE EVERYONE! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DUMPSTER FIRE! Winning last year was the absolute worst thing that happened to this franchise. It gave Frazier and Ponder life. If we had a bad year, we would be talking about our new QB and coach.
    At least Wilf learned with Childress and didn't give Frazier an extension. And now I doubt he'll get one. He'll be lucking to finish out the year at this rate.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Nobody to hire right now
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler
    Do we not realize the same route last week just beat us... A TE corner route just closer to the end zone this week. As soon as I saw one one coverage with the TE I said game over. Frasier needs to go. the oline is playing poor and the play calling sucks. I can't keep blaming ponder when his coaches are just blowing it and he gets poor protection.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmption View Post
    the oline is playing poor and the play calling sucks. I can't keep blaming ponder when his coaches are just blowing it and he gets poor protection.
    You have a point. I believe every first down of the 2nd half was an incomplete pass, leaving 2nd and 10 for Peterson to run 3/5 yards against a stacked box... Not setting our personnel up to succeed.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Last week everyone got on Musgrave for having Ponder roll left too often, and this week it's like he made it a point to roll Ponder to the right too often. Like I'll show you. Unfortunately that didn't work either. Then we spread out the D and run 2 successful QB draws for TD's, but then we always try to run AD up the middle from the bunch formation. I don't get it. How come we're incapable of running AD from a spread formation too? Same damn bunch runs every time.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Then we spread out the D and run 2 successful QB draws for TD's, but then we always try to run AD up the middle from the bunch formation. I don't get it. How come we're incapable of running AD from a spread formation too? Same damn bunch runs every time.
    I agree. I mentioned that in the Musgrave thread. The Viking is facing eight men in the box, so let us just bunch them up even tighter. Peterson runs well in space. Blockers are fine, but too many blockers clog up the holes like turds in a toilet.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Nobody to hire right now
    Yes there is.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234