Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prophet Guest

Re: Vikings vs. Bengals

The Bengals are returning with their whole offense intact and also have made some improvements on D. I like their first round pick LB--Pollack, should add a lot to the team. Rudi Johnson is the man, great RB that will be a challenge to stop. Palmer appears to be developing nicely at QB and the smartass C. Johnson will be all fired up for this game. Personally, I'm glad we're playing them early in the season because I think their D will be vastly improved later in the year.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Vikes coming out strong after their embarrassing start. I just hope the on-the-road blues is a thing of the past. This should be a very entertaining game, the Vikes will be back on track.

bengalfan is offline Waterboy

I was reading today where Pollack will play much more against the Vikings. His holdout has held back some progress. I know against Cleveland he had 6 tackles, but I didnt think he played that much. Odell Thurman, the other rookie, has done very well at MLB and has provided a big spark up the middle....with all that being said, they are both still rookies. They are going to make mistakes.

The early line has the Bengals as 3.5 favorites, which basically means they are only getting the home field advantage points.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Cinncy is going to be tough. If Palmer can live up to his full potential Smoot and Winfield will have their hands full with Chad and TJ.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123