Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings vs bears

lovie:::

- your offense will do nothing against your former head coaches' D.

- the year you went 13-3, you lost to the pack twice so don't even say you beat them. even we [a far more inferior team than yours according to you] can beat them.

- ogunleye will be a bigger bust than hugh douglas in jacksonville. he won't have the benefit of playing opposite a jason taylor who got double teamed every play.

- i wasn't even born in 1985, and i have a stinking suspicion you weren't either. [you never see me brag about the purple people eaters cos i never even seen them play]

- i don't know who leads all-time series, but who cares? what matters is we will add 2 to the W column this year.

i'm sorry, but honestly, with the talent on your team right now, i see no way how the bears will be able to top 5-6 wins, and that's being generous.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings vs bears

Listen guys we are forgetting that the Bears have a consistent winning team with one of the greatest coaches of all time.

OH WAIT this is 2004, not the 1940s. The Bears have had 3 winning seasons in the last 10 years which included a fluke playoff run in 2001 and they have had some of the worst starting QBs of all time.

We are talking about a team that was so excited about their one and only Super Bowl run that they made a rap video, forever embarassing themselves and Bears fans everywhere. These are also the same fans who brag about beating the 1985 Patriots with Craig James and Tony "Easy to pick off" Eason as their star players while the Vikings in their Super Bowls play the likes of Len Dawson, Larry Csonka, and Franco Harris. Face it, you played in one of the most miserable excuses for a Super Bowl EVER.

LoviesBears you want to talk about classic looks on somebody's face? As long as we're in the past let's recall the look on Mike Ditka's face on a certain Monday Night Football game November 2, 1992 when the Vikings destroyed the Bears 38-10 on national TV. That was one of my all time favorite games as a Vikes fan, just to see Ditka in shock that the "Roller Dome" Vikings could come into Soldier's Field and crush his beloved Bears. Wasn't Ditka fired at the end of that season? Yes I believe he was.

Now THAT is a good memory.

As for this year the Bears will be lucky to win 6 games. Playoffs? Super Bowl? Why don't you guys first concentrate on actually beating the Packers a couple times this decade. In the mean time you will not beat us this season, Moss will torch your secondary to avenge last year's game and your sorry Bears will finish last in the division.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

UkViking is offline Rookie

Vikings vs bears

The Bears will be level on score against the Vikes.......for the first 2 minutes of the game. Then the Vikes will crush them. :salute:
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

fan4favre is offline Starter

Vikings vs bears

"LoviesBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:
    We hate the Vikes second to GB and it's a close second.
    Notice how not many Packers or Vikings fans hate the Bears much (not anymore anyways). It's just not as much fun having a rivalry with a team that rarely wins.
    Dude we went 13-3 just two years ago and beat your vikings twice and beat the lions twice and the packers so don't tell me we rarely win.

Da Bears: Time to get it right this year.
    The year you went 13-3 Green Bay beat you twice 20-12 and 17-7. Get your facts straight.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings vs bears

I put that tillman interception squarely on the shoulders of culpepper, i love the guy, but he threw it to moss' inside shoulder, had that been on the outside where it should have, td game over, bears go back where they belong, oh wait they were there anyway.... the CELLAR

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings vs bears

"LoviesBears" wrote:
    Who leads the series between the Vikings and the Bears. I believe the Bears do.
    Believe whatever you want while you are in your little fantasy world. However, when you come back from your fantasy look up the real series record.
    Against the Bears the Vikes are 46-38-2. Now I know you cant count past ten yet (20 if you take your shoes off), but here's a quick lesson: 46 is a higher number than 38 :!:

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Vikings vs bears

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:
    Believe whatever you want while you are in your little fantasy world. However, when you come back from your fantasy look up the real series record.
    Against the Bears the Vikes are 46-38-2. Now I know you cant count past ten yet (20 if you take your shoes off), but here's a quick lesson: 46 is a higher number than 38 :!:
    he can count to 20.5 if he unzips his pants :thumbright:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings vs bears

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    [quote]"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:

he can count to 20.5 if he unzips his pants :thumbright:

spit my coffee all over the screen!!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345