Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Vikings vs bears

hey lovies bears i enjoy talking football with fans from other teams. Your a bears fan and i can understand why you say you want your team to win, but you dont have to be such an ass and bring up shit to piss us off.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

AngloVike is online now Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings vs bears

In case you hadn't realised we've two other games before we meet the Bears so until that time we're really not fussed what you have to say.
    Now run along and play nicely with the other kids
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Vikings vs bears

First of all, everyone knows that tillman, or any DB for that matter, will never do that again. But lets just be in your fantasy land and say he did. You do realize that the vikes are a much much better team than the bears right? The game will be like 33-7, so that fantasy tillman int won't really matter to much will it?

But seriously, that bears offense is looking great! Talk about a bunch of superstars. I like how all of a sudden, thomas jones is gonna be a star RB for the bears. The bears have a good RB, in thomas, and they bring in a RB that hasn't accomplished anything that thomas has in his career, to start for them???? Sounds a little like them bringing in kordell stewart last year and actually thinking that was a great idea. The only thing going for the bears, is they now have a good coach and they have some talent on their D. Unfortunately half of that D talent is injured right now.

I say we win 33-7 against the bears in week 3, but again, I am not living in your fantasy world.

LoviesBears is offline Rookie

Vikings vs bears

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Son, do you realize how pissed Moss is about what happened last year? That means he'll actually be concentrating when he goes for a jump ball against Tillman. Tillman will, as a result, be destroyed.

The Lions, in addition, will destroy you on opening day.

How's Rex Grossman doing? Something like 8-22 in his last two starts? How about your left tackle? How about your return game?

In short, shutting up is probably the most prudent thing you could do.
    My lovely Bears are going to smoke the lions opening day. I take it you have never watched Grossman play before. He is 2-0 as a starter and has thrown 2 tds and only 1 pick. One of his wins came against your team. When Moss was stripped every Bear fan including I was loving every minute of it. We hate the Vikes second to GB and it's a close second.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings vs bears

"LoviesBears" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Son, do you realize how pissed Moss is about what happened last year? That means he'll actually be concentrating when he goes for a jump ball against Tillman. Tillman will, as a result, be destroyed.

The Lions, in addition, will destroy you on opening day.

How's Rex Grossman doing? Something like 8-22 in his last two starts? How about your left tackle? How about your return game?

In short, shutting up is probably the most prudent thing you could do.
    My lovely Bears are going to smoke the lions opening day. I take it you have never watched Grossman play before. He is 2-0 as a starter and has thrown 2 tds and only 1 pick. One of his wins came against your team. When Moss was stripped every Bear fan including I was loving every minute of it. We hate the Vikes second to GB and it's a close second.
    I live in chicago , I've been watching the Bears since you were at your mommys teat. Way to be the poster boy for inanity.

And I take it you didn't watch Grossman's preseason.

Please note that Grossman's success was due in large to Marty Booker, whom you traded :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Vikings vs bears

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:

Men that wear purple, thats just awful. :lol:
    teams that employ kordell stewart as their starting quarterback, thats just awful. :lol:
    We have a new and better quarterback now and were going to destroy the lions opening day.

Your offense is a joke Lovie, CAN YOU SAY CELLAR DWELLER? 4th place again,at home watching the Vikies go all the way!!!!!!!!
    Yeah i wanna hear what you have to say September 27th or December 6th. Ogunlye is going to give Culpepper a day he'll never forget.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings vs bears

"LoviesBears" wrote:
    We hate the Vikes second to GB and it's a close second.
    Notice how not many Packers or Vikings fans hate the Bears much (not anymore anyways). It's just not as much fun having a rivalry with a team that rarely wins.

Vikings vs bears

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:
    We hate the Vikes second to GB and it's a close second.
    Notice how not many Packers or Vikings fans hate the Bears much (not anymore anyways). It's just not as much fun having a rivalry with a team that rarely wins.
    Dude we went 13-3 just two years ago and beat your vikings twice and beat the lions twice and the packers so don't tell me we rarely win.

Da Bears: Time to get it right this year.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings vs bears

OMG 2-0 you got to be kidding me? He should be the new poster boy for greatness!!!

Vikings vs bears

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    OMG 2-0 you got to be kidding me? He should be the new poster boy for greatness!!!
    Wow viking fans have the iq of a rock. I guess being a viking fan explains why. :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast