Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings vs bears

"casper" wrote:
    Nice avatar and sig Jackyl getting ready I can see
    Looking forward to the game for sure!! Not looking forward to the loss though :lol:

LoviesBears is offline Rookie

Vikings vs bears

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:

Men that wear purple, thats just awful. :lol:
    teams that employ kordell stewart as their starting quarterback, thats just awful. :lol:
    We have a new and better quarterback now and were going to destroy the lions opening day.

Vikings vs bears

"jackyl" wrote:
    "casper" wrote:
    Nice avatar and sig Jackyl getting ready I can see
    Looking forward to the game for sure!! Not looking forward to the loss though :lol:
    man I am getting pumped up way over here already, I will be a good game :scratch: I just hope no injuries come out of it there are some starting year bruses on bothsides
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings vs bears

"LoviesBears" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:
    teams that employ kordell stewart as their starting quarterback, thats just awful. :lol:
    We have a new and better quarterback now and were going to destroy the lions opening day.
    gee umm... that would be a good start i guess... just uhh... don't let them lions end their winless road streak against you... cos umm... that would be kinda embarassing.

funny how the schedule makers put make you guys face the lions first ... i guess they want one of you to experience what it's like to start the season undefeated huh?

Vikings vs bears

"casper" wrote:
    man I am getting pumped up way over here already, I will be a good game :scratch: I just hope no injuries come out of it there are some starting year bruses on bothsides
    I totally agree. It's kinda like my Beavers tonight at LSU... I just hope that both the Beavs, and the 'boys don't lose any starters or get beat by 30... but it looks like the latter is possible is both cases. :roll: :lol:

Vikings vs bears

"jackyl" wrote:
    "casper" wrote:
    I totally agree. It's kinda like my Beavers tonight at LSU... I just hope that both the Beavs, and the 'boys don't lose any starters or get beat by 30... but it looks like the latter is possible is both cases. :roll: :lol:
    Jackyl I have to hand it to yea dude I could not sit an watch two teams first game (as much as I know you love em both) of the new season play ball against each other..... :shaking: it would be like sitten in the delivery room waiting on the LRVF to jumpmaster a cherry jumper....is it a boy or a girls is everyone OK Man if i was in your shoes which I think are pretty darn big compared to mine...I would be passed out drunk before the game even started on the couch snoring...my hats off to yea big guy seriously,, i wouldn't be able to sleep the whole next week in antisaption

as I said good luck

P.s. I am a DIEHARD Roll Tide fan have been since The bear couched there...LSU has got a good team good luck on that one to
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Vikings vs bears

"casper" wrote:
    Jackyl I have to hand it to yea dude I could not sit an watch two teams first game (as much as I know you love em both) of the new season play ball against each other..... :shaking: it would be like sitten in the delivery room waiting on the LRVF to jumpmaster a cherry jumper....is it a boy or a girls is everyone OK Man if i was in your shoes which I think are pretty darn big compared to mine...I would be passed out drunk before the game even started on the couch snoring...my hats off to yea big guy seriously,, i wouldn't be able to sleep the whole next week in antisaption

as I said good luck

P.s. I am a DIEHARD Roll Tide fan have been since The bear couched there...LSU has got a good team good luck on that one to
    :lol: Thanks man! Like I've said before, if the 'boys play the Vikes 100 times I'm cheering for the 'boys. But After following the Vikings for over 10 years because of friends on the team, and now working w/ so many of the guys AND living in Eden Prairie, it's hard to not really like the Vikes as well. Hopefully they go 15-1 this year :lol: :wink: but I just don't see Dallas beating them lol.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Vikings vs bears

Go Bears Go off the floor out the door go Bears go!

bye bye bears
    can we clone Bud Grant?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings vs bears

"LoviesBears" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:

Your offense is a joke Lovie, CAN YOU SAY CELLAR DWELLER? 4th place again,at home watching the Vikies go all the way!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings vs bears

Son, do you realize how pissed Moss is about what happened last year? That means he'll actually be concentrating when he goes for a jump ball against Tillman. Tillman will, as a result, be destroyed.

The Lions, in addition, will destroy you on opening day.

How's Rex Grossman doing? Something like 8-22 in his last two starts? How about your left tackle? How about your return game?

In short, shutting up is probably the most prudent thing you could do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast