Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

Vikings Vs Bears

The Chicago Bears are a good football team that can come on the verge of being great by the way lovie smith has been coaching the team. They easily have a chance of beating us and no way should we take this team for granted. What concerns me the most is their D line and if Atlanta got 9 sacks on Culp, Chicago definitely can with the talent they have.

Here are my suggestions to win the game
    1. Run The ball with Bennet and Moore
    2. Screens to Benett, More and Wiggins
    3. Keep Kleinsasser in to block on 90 percent of the plays-he can take urlacher out of the game
    4. Put Melvin Fowler in for Withrow- Withrow's crap
    5. Get all of our wr's in the game and get Williamson and Koren Robinson to run vertical seams while Taylor Burleson and Robinson, the better possesion receivers can find holes in the cover 2 zone and get gains that way.
    6. CULPEPPER MUST PROTECT THE BALL- Lovie has installed a great system on defense and what the Bears specialize at is group tackling and when one man holds the ball carrier while others try to strip it. Whoever has the ball, PROTECT it and if theres no chance for extra yardage, be safe and dont risk it.
    7. Get Daunte In a sugar huddle or 2 minute offense alot
    8. Blitz alot on Defense. Give Orton hell all game long. Get In Erasmus alot to keep the Bears O line honest.

And on Kickoff, make sure Azumah is contained on all runs. He is very dangerous.

Overall, I beleive that both teams have an equal chance of winning this game.

I beleive a final score of Vikings 20 Bears 13

pigskinronin is offline Starter

Re: Vikings Vs Bears

9. Score early and get the lead. Force the Bears to depend on Orton's arm.
    10. Force turnovers.
    11. Practice all week for noise, maybe a silent count. Have to stop those drive-killing penalties.
    12. Repeat #8

PackerPride is offline Training Camp

Urlacher isn't what he used to be, but I still think it would be pretty hard to take him totally out of the game. He's still gonna get his tackles. You could definately minimize any big plays from him tho.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Im not into this game yet lol...Give me another week and i'll post somethin

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah, the Bears are a good QB away from being a scary team. I'm not into the game yer either. Where are they playing? Home or Soldier Field? If it's the later of the two, it could be a long day.

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings @ soldier feild ! I think the Vikings will come out playing with heart again.........and winning, maybe thats just me ,but I think our boys in purple will really turn it around after the bye and surprise everyone!!!

Skol Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

What ever happened to thomas jones??? havent heard a peep about him or any other bears rb since the season started. All i heard is how terrible orton can be and how decent the defense is playing, which doesnt bold too well for us. :???:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Could be a good close game if both teams play as bad as they did against the Bengals (their only common opponent thusfar). Just think, we threw 5 interceptions against the Bengals and so did the Bears.

Seriously, though, this game will be decided in the trenches. Da Bears will play 8 in the box. If we can somehow get 150+ yards rushing with Bennett and Moore, we should prevail.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    What ever happened to thomas jones??? havent heard a peep about him or any other bears rb since the season started. All i heard is how terrible orton can be and how decent the defense is playing, which doesnt bold too well for us. :???:
    Jones? He is doing pretty good. 2 straight 100+ yard games.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I was listening to sports radio the other day and they said that of the four teams in the NFC North if you take their three specialized teams (offense, defense, special teams) that the best unit is the Bears defense. I would have to agree with that and that is what we will have to worry about for our game against the bears.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast