The Chicago Bears are a good football team that can come on the verge of being great by the way lovie smith has been coaching the team. They easily have a chance of beating us and no way should we take this team for granted. What concerns me the most is their D line and if Atlanta got 9 sacks on Culp, Chicago definitely can with the talent they have.
Here are my suggestions to win the game
1. Run The ball with Bennet and Moore
2. Screens to Benett, More and Wiggins
3. Keep Kleinsasser in to block on 90 percent of the plays-he can take urlacher out of the game
4. Put Melvin Fowler in for Withrow- Withrow's crap
5. Get all of our wr's in the game and get Williamson and Koren Robinson to run vertical seams while Taylor Burleson and Robinson, the better possesion receivers can find holes in the cover 2 zone and get gains that way.
6. CULPEPPER MUST PROTECT THE BALL- Lovie has installed a great system on defense and what the Bears specialize at is group tackling and when one man holds the ball carrier while others try to strip it. Whoever has the ball, PROTECT it and if theres no chance for extra yardage, be safe and dont risk it.
7. Get Daunte In a sugar huddle or 2 minute offense alot
8. Blitz alot on Defense. Give Orton hell all game long. Get In Erasmus alot to keep the Bears O line honest.
And on Kickoff, make sure Azumah is contained on all runs. He is very dangerous.
Overall, I beleive that both teams have an equal chance of winning this game.
I beleive a final score of Vikings 20 Bears 13