Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    [size=13pt]Bay-area bungle still burns Vikings[/size]

    Offensive woes in loss to 49ers might have been low point of 2006

    BY DON SEEHOLZER
    Pioneer Press

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    [size=13pt]A View of the Vikings[/size]

    Chrissy Mauck
    49ers.com


    December 05, 2007



    The Minnesota Vikings parade into town on a three-game winning streak that has improved their record to an overall 6-6 standing....



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles


    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles


    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    [size=13pt]Thursday Notes: Vikings Deal With Suspension and Injury Bugs[/size]

    Reported by: Phil Mackey

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #6
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    [size=13pt]Rookies are reason to tune in on Sunday[/size]

    [b]John Crumpacker, Chronicle Staff Writer
    Thursday, December 6, 2007


    For the record, Adrian Peterson enjoys the scene from the original "Rocky" movie when Sylvester Stallone calls out to Talia Shire, "Yo, Adrian!"
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Thursday Notes: Vikings Deal With Suspension and Injury Bugs[/size]

    Reported by: Phil Mackey
    Very nice read my friend.

    Hey, anyone want Tomlin back?
    This is the second time I've asked this with no reply.
    ;D

    The Vikings have consistently rotated defensive linemen in and out all season to keep guys fresh. This philosophy has given guys like Robison, Mitchell, and defensive tackle Fred Evans extra reps that they may not have had on other teams
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Thursday Notes: Vikings Deal With Suspension and Injury Bugs[/size]

    Reported by: Phil Mackey
    Very nice read my friend.

    Hey, anyone want Tomlin back?
    This is the second time I've asked this with no reply.
    ;D

    The Vikings have consistently rotated defensive linemen in and out all season to keep guys fresh. This philosophy has given guys like Robison, Mitchell, and defensive tackle Fred Evans extra reps that they may not have had on other teams
    We have pretty good players on D, so they make coaches look good. Fraizer is doing a good job though, so I think we got a good replacement.

    Tomlin were still good too though. Try taking a look at that Steelers D, they are pretty darn decent also

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Thursday Notes: Vikings Deal With Suspension and Injury Bugs[/size]

    Reported by: Phil Mackey
    Very nice read my friend.

    Hey, anyone want Tomlin back?
    This is the second time I've asked this with no reply.

    ;D

    The Vikings have consistently rotated defensive linemen in and out all season to keep guys fresh. This philosophy has given guys like Robison, Mitchell, and defensive tackle Fred Evans extra reps that they may not have had on other teams
    We have pretty good players on D, so they make coaches look good. Fraizer is doing a good job though, so I think we got a good replacement.

    Tomlin were still good too though. Try taking a look at that Steelers D, they are pretty darn decent also
    Your right, however, alot of people on here worried about our rushing defense going to hell after Tomlin left and heck for that matter alot of people contended that we should have kept him and shitcanned the Chiller for that matter.

    Silly Naysayers....... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Vikings vs. 49ers - pregame articles

    Willis vs. Peterson could become freak show
    Adrian Peterson calls Patrick Willis “a freak.” He means it as the highest form of compliment. Willis knows all about what Peterson’s saying. It’s freakish football talent, something Peterson and Willis surely possess, which could lead to a freaky kind of thing Sunday when the two go helmet-to-helmet in a match-up of leading candidates for the NFL’s offensive & defensive rookie of the year honors.




    This is a good article about the two ROY candidates.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings/Lions pregame predicitons
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:26 AM
  2. Official Vikings vs. Lions PreGame Thread
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. Vikings vs. 49ers post-game articles
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 06:20 AM
  4. Vikings vs. 49ers 12/09
    By NYVikingFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 09:18 PM
  5. Vikings PreGame MUSIC!
    By AlabamaViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 03:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •