Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
  1. #11
    delviking's Avatar
    delviking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    cumming GA
    Posts
    233

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    its also the chart for the first game who knows how many will be there on come the third and fourth games. plus we dont know the mechanics they choose for this chart who knows maybe putting guys out there who've underperformed during camp to see them in game situations and if they flop there gone first cut.

    but only my speculation to such

  2. #12
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1104163
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104110

    Also, Stephen Burton has been awful at WR, yet he's ahead of Iglacias, Arceneaux and Aromashodu.
    So what does that tell you about Arceneaux and Aromashodu? Do people still feel our current crop of WR's is going to be better without Rice?

    The Bears have had pretty much shit for WR's the past few years & we signed one of their rejects? WTF?
    anyone who believes we are better without Rice needs their head examined.

    I seem to recall the same thought process happening when we traded Moss

    "We'll be better without him since now we can spread the ball around more".

    bullshit.

  3. #13
    GQVikesFanLV is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104198
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1104163
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104110

    Also, Stephen Burton has been awful at WR, yet he's ahead of Iglacias, Arceneaux and Aromashodu.
    So what does that tell you about Arceneaux and Aromashodu? Do people still feel our current crop of WR's is going to be better without Rice?

    The Bears have had pretty much shit for WR's the past few years & we signed one of their rejects? WTF?
    anyone who believes we are better without Rice needs their head examined.

    I seem to recall the same thought process happening when we traded Moss

    "We'll be better without him since now we can spread the ball around more".

    bullshit.
    I agree, the only time we forgot about Moss was the 2009 season when Sidney finally stepped up and became that big deep threat receiver we've been missing since Moss left.

    Now we are back to square one trying to figure out who to replace Sidney with or who will step up next..
    None

  4. #14
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1104165
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104107
    And people are claiming the Vikings will be 10-6, 11-5, 13-3?

    AYFKM?!
    If you look at our team and the teams we play... 10-6 and 11-5 is very possible. However, I guess its easier to believe the sky is falling.

    We play a Chargers team that always start slow - W
    Saints and Atlanta are probably losses
    Tampa at Home - Win
    Carolina - Win
    Raiders - Win
    Chiefs - W
    Broncos - W
    Skins - W
    Cards - W

    Lions - 2 wins
    Packs - 2 loss ( although i think we can steal one)
    Bears Split - W

    Record 9-7 to 11-5. Who on their really scares you? The Raiders? THe Chiefs? Come on man, quit the crying over nothing.

  5. #15
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1104215
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1104165
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104107
    And people are claiming the Vikings will be 10-6, 11-5, 13-3?

    AYFKM?!
    If you look at our team and the teams we play... 10-6 and 11-5 is very possible. However, I guess its easier to believe the sky is falling.

    We play a Chargers team that always start slow - W
    Saints and Atlanta are probably losses
    Tampa at Home - Win
    Carolina - Win
    Raiders - Win
    Chiefs - W
    Broncos - W
    Skins - W
    Cards - W

    Lions - 2 wins
    Packs - 2 loss ( although i think we can steal one)
    Bears Split - W

    Record 9-7 to 11-5. Who on their really scares you? The Raiders? THe Chiefs? Come on man, quit the crying over nothing.
    in 2009 we had a better team and an easier schedule and only managed 12-4. You somehow believe that after downgrading multiple positions, we are somehow better with a harder schedule?

  6. #16
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104216
    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1104215
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1104165
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104107
    And people are claiming the Vikings will be 10-6, 11-5, 13-3?

    AYFKM?!
    If you look at our team and the teams we play... 10-6 and 11-5 is very possible. However, I guess its easier to believe the sky is falling.

    We play a Chargers team that always start slow - W
    Saints and Atlanta are probably losses
    Tampa at Home - Win
    Carolina - Win
    Raiders - Win
    Chiefs - W
    Broncos - W
    Skins - W
    Cards - W

    Lions - 2 wins
    Packs - 2 loss ( although i think we can steal one)
    Bears Split - W

    Record 9-7 to 11-5. Who on their really scares you? The Raiders? THe Chiefs? Come on man, quit the crying over nothing.
    in 2009 we had a better team and an easier schedule and only managed 12-4. You somehow believe that after downgrading multiple positions, we are somehow better with a harder schedule?
    Tell me which game, I listed as a win, do you feel is a definite loss?
    None. Everyone says this team is a 6-10 team but won't explain where the 11 losses are coming from? Teams like the fucking Raiders are being counted as losses : (. Since when? We can't beat Tampa but we are better than them at every position except Cb and S and Ol. Did I mention it's a home game? Really? We can't beat KC because they are unstopable? Right!
    Show me the 11 lossess that are definites. Are we playing the eagles and the Ravens all season long?

  7. #17
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    I guess no one considered that this team went into Philly and beat them when they had everything to play for. Yeah but we can't hang with Josh Freeman and his allstar team

  8. #18
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    They also lost the next week to the lions to secure a seat in the cellar of the division.

  9. #19
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1104233
    They also lost the next week to the lions to secure a seat in the cellar of the division.
    This team is better than that team. If for no reason other than our QB and Cb play is improved. Lastly, Madon't williams is gone #additionbysubtraction.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69

    Re: Vikings unofficial depth chart

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104198
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1104163
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104110

    Also, Stephen Burton has been awful at WR, yet he's ahead of Iglacias, Arceneaux and Aromashodu.
    So what does that tell you about Arceneaux and Aromashodu? Do people still feel our current crop of WR's is going to be better without Rice?

    The Bears have had pretty much shit for WR's the past few years & we signed one of their rejects? WTF?
    anyone who believes we are better without Rice needs their head examined.

    I seem to recall the same thought process happening when we traded Moss

    "We'll be better without him since now we can spread the ball around more".



    I can not believe how you all think Sidney was the greatest thing since sliced bread! Had one good year that is it, that was because of Favre. Mark my words Sidney Rice will be a non-factor through rest of career. Rest all of a receivers glories upon one year.. Whatever. Complain about our receivers, i see much more of glaring hole in other positions surely not at receiver. Sorry just get a little heated when people think Rice was soooo great, they seem to forget thr other 3 yrs he did nothing!!!!!!

    bullshit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best battles brewing on the Vikings' depth chart
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
  2. Vikings depth chart
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
  3. Vikings RB Depth Chart
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:24 AM
  4. Vikings: Sean Jensen's Depth Chart
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 12:14 PM
  5. Vikings 3rd on depth chart
    By akvikefan89 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 01:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •