Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Vikings uniform petition

"singersp" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

looks fine to me...
    It looks blue to me. What part of purple don't you understand?

How can we have two different guys wear number 24? lol I think our unis are fine the way they are.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I like the Uni's.. It would be sweet to have the Vikes wear black alternate jerseys though..

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

looks fine to me...
    It looks blue to me. What part of purple don't you understand?

How can we have two different guys wear number 24? lol I think our unis are fine the way they are.
    Not to mention.. the guy has no mouth.. no nose... no friggin' eyes..

he's got the ball but no clue where he's supposed to be running to.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

No black jerseys, not every team has to have a black alternate jersey. Detroit's black jersey's look terrible!

I would like to see the white top purple pants for road unis, but not purple on purple.

And I think that the NFL should make a rule that if you are home, you cannot wear your road whites. It gives teams from the south an advantage, on a 95 degree day the choose the road whites and the visitors have to wear the dark jersey's. If you are at home you have to wear your home jerseys.

The black people eaters, does not sound good! We would probably get sued for racism
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"whackthepack" wrote:
    No black jerseys, not every team has to have a black alternate jersey. Detroit's black jersey's look terrible!

I would like to see the white top purple pants for road unis, but not purple on purple.

And I think that the NFL should make a rule that if you are home, you cannot wear your road whites. It gives teams from the south an advantage, on a 95 degree day the choose the road whites and the visitors have to wear the dark jersey's. If you are at home you have to wear your home jerseys.
    I never thought about that advantage like that. But that's like saying the dome can't have turf for unfair advantages. I don't know if they could/would change that rule.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

I never thought about that advantage like that. But that's like saying the dome can't have turf for unfair advantages. I don't know if they could/would change that rule.

90% of stadiums have turf, so that is a terrible comparison. And a light color shirt on a hot day, does make a difference. It does keep you cooler, so there is an advantage. Why should a home team get to wear their ROAD whites?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345