Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Vikings Turn Focus To Carolina

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    And i mean truck as PEPERS THE BEAST. and hopefully Brain M can handle him like he has handle any end this year
    he did a good job against KGB last week, lets hope he can repeat that preformance. an injured peppers is = to a healthy KGB in my opinion.

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

Peppers will be fresh with that bye week. But yeah he did great besides one play with KGB

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

I am fired up to be going to the game on Sunday. I havent decided if I am going with the road Culpepper jersey or the home James jersey. James did well this week, but it is a road game so I will probably go with Pep.

Hope my wife and kids dont get overly accosted for hanging with me wearing that in the lions den (I mean the Panthers den).

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I have a bad feeling that Daunte will be picking himself up off the ground quite a bit this week. That defense really scares me and if the pack get 5 sacks against us, who knows how the Panthers will do. Hopefully we'll put in a lot of three step drops or shotgun formations with really quick passes and timing patterns.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I think we will see a differnt team going into this game. All the vikings have to do is play like they did in the second half from now on and we're true contenders. But carolina is no push over, so I'm hopin the GB game really lit a fire under are asses.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Anyone see The Eraser play against the pack? How is he doing this year?
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

mrviking28 is offline Starter

This is the guy to stop...
    Steve Smith

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

We should do very well against this team, afterall they lost at home to New Orleans, lost at Miami, won a must win againt the Patriots, barely beat the Cardinals, Lions, and Packers by 3 at home. Favre ate the defense up. I do not think we should fear this team at all. One good shot and Jake Delhomme is out of the game.....Wienke in....The only fear is that John Fox always had a good scheme when we had Moss.....With Culpepper improving I don't see a huge problem....They came in our house and beat us and went on to a 1-15 record......I think it's time we showed Carolina what's up. Point is if we have any momentum we should win, especially with some of the defensive injuries they have....

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Stephen Davis is 31 and Mushim Muhammad or whatever his name is, is now a Bear. Their offense is ok but not great. To be honest, I don't even know who is QB right now. Is Delhomme injured still ?

The core of the Panters team is their front 7 on defense. They have a very good front 4, and Peppers is excellent and is a good pass rusher. Their secondary is young and relatively inexperienced. I think we can "victimize" their secondary, and I bet they will play a lot of zone, which will allow Germaine and the receivers to find seams.

To be honest, the only thing I am worried about it, Fox is a very good coach, and I hope we don't get outcoached, with "Einstein" for us vs. Fox for them (sorry, I couldn't resist that). Also, any time we are on the road, I am very, very worried about a win, because we seem to be a different team at home and on the road.

I just hope we can turn the game into a "shootout". If we can, we have a better chance of winning. If it is a low-scoring thing, it favors them.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Davis is still good. And 31 is kinda in the middle, not young and not old.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast