Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Metrodump is offline Starter

Re: Vikings trying to prevent Raiders blackout with Culpepper being replaced

SKOL

I agree with alotta whatchoo are sayin. But the thing I dont get is back in to 80's before Favre, the cheeseheads were perenial 5-11 team. They had loosing records every year, but the place sold out every single game, with people on da waiting list to boot.

Try that here in Minn, going 5-11 for ten straight years.

Vikes,
    If you build a stadium with public tax dollars then it should not be black out
    You be on da right track one that one brotha

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

The packers can sellout because of past success.
    They've been the best, they've won Super Bowls, they're the Yankees of the NFL.
    Football is in here blood over there.
    The Vikes win 2 or 3 superbowls and have the superbowl trophy named after a former coach and I bet there won't be any problems selling out games ever again.

Yeah, I think you nailed it with the history and success angle. Time fo us to be getting busy wiff some winnin'

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Metrodump" wrote:
    Yeah, I think you nailed it with the history and success angle. Time fo us to be getting busy wiff some winnin'
    metrodump, yous make me tink alot about a guy who hasn't been here for awhile, Mugsy.
    Could be he's in da river.
    You should use his avatar:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

someting tells be that aint no compliment. Or iz it?

Somebody else told me dat a while back about dis peep mugsy. No clue who he be. If yous implying if dat was me, now under a new alias, I can assure you I was never Mugsy.

Thanks but no thanks on dat avatar.

Can we get 64,000 fo da raidaz and Cullcrapper? I do get to watch the games at work (SHHHHH)

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Metrodump" wrote:
    someting tells be that aint no compliment. Or iz it?
    lol, Muggsy was (is) a respected member here, so that would make it a compliment.
    He just disappeared one day.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Why thank you then. Much appreciated.

I best go look up some of he posts.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[size=13pt]This sound familiar?[/size]

November 6th, 2007 – 2:46 PM
    by Judd Zulgad
    startribune.com

Adrian Peterson’s huge rushing day Sunday might be the talk of sports fans in the Twin Cities, but so far those fans haven’t been racing to the box office to make sure they see the rookie running back in person.

Steve LaCroix, the Vikings’ vice president of sales and marketing, said Tuesday that about 5,000 tickets still remain for the team’s next home game on Nov. 18 against Oakland.....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings focus on trying to prevent Raiders blackout with Culpepper bein repl

"happy" wrote:
    Here's the thing, Frostbite. I do not believe that not buying tickets to games is less supportive of the team. I will not be buying tickets for a Childress coached game, likely ever again.
    Shame.
    You missed two all-time NFL records last Sunday.

I didn't.

SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    I've finally got to the point now where I won't personally go to a home game unless there's a legitimate chance to win.
    I therefore gave away my Eagles and Chargers tickets to my employees.
    Ooops.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast