singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings trying to guard against another lost season

Vikings trying to guard against another lost season

With so many problems arising so early in the season, Frazier must feel as if hes playing whack-a-mole with a mole that runs a 4.3 40. He must remember his stint as an interim coach, during which the Metrodome roof collapsed and he played "home" games in Detroit and at TCF Bank Stadium, as "the good times."

Vikings trying to guard against another lost season - BostonHerald.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Scoot is offline Training Camp
    I hope they've done some good scouting to prepare for the 2nd half. I appears they're up for the game in the 1st half but they have to learn how to FINISH the game...
    SCOOT28

Well as much as a lot of fans want to believe this season is over, I am guilty as charged for thinking this way, We are still not out of it yet. We could still rebound... Will it happen? Remains to be seen. Either way, I am just happy I can watch Vikings football this year.
    None

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreVikesFan View Post
    Well as much as a lot of fans want to believe this season is over, I am guilty as charged for thinking this way, We are still not out of it yet. We could still rebound... Will it happen? Remains to be seen. Either way, I am just happy I can watch Vikings football this year.
    I believe we will rebound too, but not to the extent that we win the division. We will be at or near the bottom in our division & if we're lucky finish 8-8. I think 7-9 is more likely.

We are still working out the kinks that should have been worked out in preseason, but our coach thought it was more important to keep star players out of the last preseason game & omit or limit them from practicing even prior to that to keep them healthy & able to start week 1.

When you keep your players in a protective bubble & out of harms way like he did prior to the season, you get what you've seen. AD excels because for him, it didn't change much from what he's used to, other than who's handing him the rock.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"