Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Vikings try to sign wide receiver - Fail

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Look at the video again, the coverage was to the opposite side because looked only to his right until the side until split second before he threw the ball to BB. It was perfect. Period.
    kaka del rio, actually watch it again.. He NEVER looked at Gus until that last split second. Prove me wrong on the video.
    The play was designed to go to BB, Gus pumped once but BB was the target the whole time.
    Gus was suprised the CB bit on Shanc even though he pumped to he other side.......

Guess you missed all the articles and press conferences were Guss, BB and Shanc were suprised the Bores bit on all that......

Small refresher.......

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/...d-cushion.html
    Yes, but what SOLD the play was Gus looking to the right, which mad the coverage move that direction. Had he been looking at BB the whole time like TJ does the CB would have never cheated over to the middle of the field and BB would have been covered.

Are you going to disagree with that?

besides, you conveniently left out what i called you on:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He was looking at him all the way

Once again.....

Was he looking at him all the way??????
    Looking at him/Was the intended target........Apples and oranges isn't it?

Long story short, the play was designed to go to BB all the way.

The pump fake was part of the play to get the S to bite.
    It worked, great play......

Again, not part of the discussion though that you keep steering us away from......

Sorry to be a "Johnny Come Lately" to this discussion, however, are we trying to use that youtube clip to show how much speed BB has?

The only reason that cat was open on that throw was because the CB bit up on Shanc as the primary reciever and we caught them in a cover 3 which prevented the deep S from getting over the top to help out.

Am I missing something here?
    Why is this play a example of how fast BB is?
    Everything, I mean everything lends itself to poor execution on the Defense instead of a WR running away from everyone.......
    nevermind. I didn't expect a simple yes or no answer anyway.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Look at the video again, the coverage was to the opposite side because looked only to his right until the side until split second before he threw the ball to BB. It was perfect. Period.
    kaka del rio, actually watch it again.. He NEVER looked at Gus until that last split second. Prove me wrong on the video.
    The play was designed to go to BB, Gus pumped once but BB was the target the whole time.
    Gus was suprised the CB bit on Shanc even though he pumped to he other side.......

Guess you missed all the articles and press conferences were Guss, BB and Shanc were suprised the Bores bit on all that......

Small refresher.......

Yes, but what SOLD the play was Gus looking to the right, which mad the coverage move that direction. Had he been looking at BB the whole time like TJ does the CB would have never cheated over to the middle of the field and BB would have been covered.

"Marrdro" wrote:

Once again.....

Again, not part of the discussion though that you keep steering us away from......

Sorry to be a "Johnny Come Lately" to this discussion, however, are we trying to use that youtube clip to show how much speed BB has?

The only reason that cat was open on that throw was because the CB bit up on Shanc as the primary reciever and we caught them in a cover 3 which prevented the deep S from getting over the top to help out.

Everything, I mean everything lends itself to poor execution on the Defense instead of a WR running away from everyone.......
    LOL, I answered several of your questions as you kept trying to not answer my original question........ ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=50211.msg898610#msg898610 date=1232210495]

Small refresher.......

"Marrdro" wrote:

Once again.....

LOL, I answered several of your questions as you kept trying to not answer my original question.
    ....... ;D
    [/quote]

What are you talking about?

I answered you initial question

"Marrdro" wrote:
    [youtube=425,350]733X36LBJUQ&feature=related[/youtube]

With

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Yes, He didn't get caught from behind, which means he has some speed.
    You might not like or agree with it, but i answered it with a YES.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"El" wrote:
    Screw the salary cap and get him

[youtube=425,350]cdMPNIgeuoQ[/youtube]
    Arrrrghhhhhhh ,I knew it ...,dream over

[youtube=425,350]OckLh5yMn04[/youtube]
    El underdog.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789