singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings try out P Brad Wing?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Starting to think that Kluwe is starting to wear out his welcome in Minnesota. Just like every other position, you are only as good as your last play, and he had a lot of ups and downs last season. Not to mention his non stop talk about same sex marriage, his twitter rants, and his band, he is starting to get very annoying.

I'm all for what you do on your own time is your own business, but if it starts impacting your performance on the field & your personal agenda is keeping you from getting your performance back to where it should be, then be prepared to suffer the consequences.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I personally love the fact that Kluwe is outspoken. The idea that it affects his performance on the field is nonsense. He is a punter - being politically active doesn't make his job any easier or harder. He doesn't spend countless hours each day running drills with 10 other people. He works with the long snapper and that is about it. If his play is deteriorating, it is for the same reasons that everyone else's does - age and wear.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I personally love the fact that Kluwe is outspoken. The idea that it affects his performance on the field is nonsense. He is a punter - being politically active doesn't make his job any easier or harder. He doesn't spend countless hours each day running drills with 10 other people. He works with the long snapper and that is about it. If his play is deteriorating, it is for the same reasons that everyone else's does - age and wear.
    I guess that makes some sense if you're only looking at the physical side of the game.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post

I disagree. I am all for anyone having their beliefs in life, but when you are a professional athlete, leave that non sports stuff at home. You don't need to be boasting about 2 of the biggest soft subjects, Gay Rights, and Politics. Is twitter rants and world of warcraft is just added crap.