singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings thankful lucky stars fell

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Yeah we're lucky to have ended up with AP and PH, they've turned a 4-12, 5-11 type team into a 9-7, 8-8 type team. Let me know when the kinda luck that brings you a superbowl championship gets here haha.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Barry Sanders, one of the most exciting players to play in the NFL. It doesn't necessarily equate into winning Championships. On the flip side of that is Emmit Smith, he wasn't quite as flashy but was drafted on the right team. One that eventually encompassed Aikman, Irvin, a great offensive line, a tough defense and a couple head coaches that we able to manage the team to multiple championships.

As far as the Vikings go, we should feel blessed to have had so many winning seasons. We are all waiting for a championship but we can still feel good about all the great players and history involved in this franchise.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    They were great risks just like Moss was. I just want them to get a RING!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!