singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings Team Report 05/16/08

[size=13pt]Vikings Team Report[/size]

Yahoo! Sports

3 hours, 28 minutes ago

Letroy Guion surprised many when he decided to enter the NFL draft.

The defensive tackle from Florida State had started only 14 of 32 games in three seasons and had 66 tackles and 1.5 sacks. His collegiate career ended on less-than-auspicious note as he was among 36 FSU football players suspended for the Music City Bowl last Dec. 31 because of an academic cheating scandal....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Team Report 05/16/08

Lots of speculation on his weight.
    2 out of the 4 mags I have says he can carry the additional weight without any degradation to his speed impact on load bearing joints like his knees.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    2 out of the 4 mags I have says he can carry the additional weight without any degradation to his speed impact on load bearing joints like his knees.
    Quote To Note:
    “It’s a tremendous opportunity for me to get better and for me to work with a veteran. He has a lot to teach me and I have a lot to learn. It is two things that mix and go together.”—Safety Tyrell Johnson, the Vikings’ second-round pick, on getting the chance to play with veteran safety Darren Sharper.

Marr,
    This kid's awareness must stink because he thinks Sharper is a coach

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Quote To Note:

“It’s a tremendous opportunity for me to get better and for me to work with a veteran. He has a lot to teach me and I have a lot to learn. It is two things that mix and go together.”—Safety Tyrell Johnson, the Vikings’ second-round pick, on getting the chance to play with veteran safety Darren Sharper.

Marr,
    I hear ya my friend.
    I bet Sharper is very forthcoming within his bounds as coach, mentor and giver away of his job.

I still harken back to what Lord Farve said when asked about how he would help Rodgers.........I believe he said it isn't his job to teach the kid who to be a QB, its the kids job and the coaching staffs.
    (paraphrased).
    ;D

Winning over Favre, who made it notoriously clear after the Packers took Rodgers with the 24th overall pick in the 2005 draft that the rookie would be on his own to learn the game, seems to be a bonus
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_n19470942
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Quote To Note:

lol Farve is such a jerk!

Marr,
    I hear ya my friend.
    I bet Sharper is very forthcoming within his bounds as coach, mentor and giver away of his job.

I still harken back to what Lord Farve said when asked about how he would help Rodgers.........I believe he said it isn't his job to teach the kid who to be a QB, its the kids job and the coaching staffs.
    (paraphrased).
    ;D

Winning over Favre, who made it notoriously clear after the Packers took Rodgers with the 24th overall pick in the 2005 draft that the rookie would be on his own to learn the game, seems to be a bonus
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_n19470942