Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Top_Speed is offline Starter

Vikings tailgate party in Buffalo Oct 1st

This is an official invite to all my purple buddies (and purple gals) to my annual "all out Sat night blitz party". I always do up 1 game a year there at the Ralph (stadium) BUT.......... this year is mighty special because it's finally going to be with my favorite team!

I have a 32ft camper (actually several that all make up a semi-secluded party area. We will be in the lot across the street (diamond vision side of the stadium) look for the newly built brick bathhouse... we are always close to that and I'm sure you can't mis the babes and all our Viking clothing (or lack of

I REALLY WANT TO WHIP THIS ONE UP AND SHOW-UP MY "BILLS FANS" FELLOW WORKERS AND BUDS. As you can see we have a DJ with a dynamic (move your pantleg air-punch) JBL sound system, variable light show and even a fog machine! It's rock early and it usually turns into dance or rap crap but the scenery is always worth the trip.

Here's a taste of our (last years) Sat night tailgate party at the Ralph....

Oh by the way... my g/f went to Victoria Secret this afternoon for a purple nighty. I haven't seen it yet but she called on her way home and it prompted me to start getting you guys to buy your tickets!!

[size=18px]OCT 1st[/size]
    Who's invited? Anybody in purple and can be (act) COOOOL! We actually hire a couple of bouncers so any ying yangs that get excited and druel from any cleavage or thongs showing (sorry) you can't cume to dis parday! EVERYBODY ELSE... Your invited!
    What to bring? Yourself and any special drinks that you desire. We have LaBatts blue on tap (sorry.. too many to supply bottled beer to and it already costs me an arm and a middle leg to put this on!)

Oh yeah, 1 more important person will be there... my neighbor! She's a Buffalo Jill and HOTTT! And... she always comes with freinds! She just said she won't (can't) wear any purple and have pics taken of herself... some sort of code or something? Any code breakers out there?? CajonVike?? They say your a big stud here? You'll have to pay the campers fee to get your new car in our area but if it is the babe magnet you say it is... "worth every penny!" right?

Speed out!
    Home Sweet Dome...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings tailgate party in Buffalo Oct 1st

I just might have to brave the elements up north and make that road trip...sounds like a BLAST!!! Party on, Speed!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I just might have to brave the elements up north and make that road trip...sounds like a BLAST!!! Party on, Speed!!!

elements? wtf, its only October 1st, dont be a pu$$y lol :crybaby: j/k

actually, I wouldnt mind that trip just to meet some folks from here

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

elements? wtf, its only October 1st, dont be a pu$$y lol :crybaby: j/k

actually, I wouldnt mind that trip just to meet some folks from here
    Oct 1st game in wester NY is 70's stuff during the day easily. Elements? well they let you tailgate everywhere so that'sthe only element. It's not like downtown Minny.

I'm only announcing this (way) early cuz game tix (at least any 1/2 way good seats) go pretty early (now).

we already landed tixs from some season holders who bailed on their Bills seats. DEAL!

--Speed
    Home Sweet Dome...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Looks like a good time!

You'll have to bring that camper loaded with women on a road trip to see a Vikings home game.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    This is an official invite to all my purple buddies (and purple gals) to my annual "all out Sat night blitz party". I always do up 1 game a year there at the Ralph (stadium) BUT.......... this year is mighty special because it's finally going to be with my favorite team!

I have a 32ft camper (actually several that all make up a semi-secluded party area. We will be in the lot across the street (diamond vision side of the stadium) look for the newly built brick bathhouse... we are always close to that and I'm sure you can't mis the babes and all our Viking clothing (or lack of

I REALLY WANT TO WHIP THIS ONE UP AND SHOW-UP MY "BILLS FANS" FELLOW WORKERS AND BUDS. As you can see we have a DJ with a dynamic (move your pantleg air-punch) JBL sound system, variable light show and even a fog machine! It's rock early and it usually turns into dance or rap crap but the scenery is always worth the trip.

Here's a taste of our (last years) Sat night tailgate party at the Ralph....

Oh by the way... my g/f went to Victoria Secret this afternoon for a purple nighty. I haven't seen it yet but she called on her way home and it prompted me to start getting you guys to buy your tickets!!

[size=18px]OCT 1st[/size]
    Who's invited? Anybody in purple and can be (act) COOOOL! We actually hire a couple of bouncers so any ying yangs that get excited and druel from any cleavage or thongs showing (sorry) you can't cume to dis parday! EVERYBODY ELSE... Your invited!
    What to bring? Yourself and any special drinks that you desire. We have LaBatts blue on tap (sorry.. too many to supply bottled beer to and it already costs me an arm and a middle leg to put this on!)

Oh yeah, 1 more important person will be there... my neighbor! She's a Buffalo Jill and HOTTT! And... she always comes with freinds! She just said she won't (can't) wear any purple and have pics taken of herself... some sort of code or something? Any code breakers out there?? CajonVike?? They say your a big stud here? You'll have to pay the campers fee to get your new car in our area but if it is the babe magnet you say it is... "worth every penny!" right?

Speed out!
    What a way to spend my 45th Birthday, Top, if you can come across some tickets by all means put my name on one. I'de for sure make the trip up to attend this bash.

Cajun,

If you'de like, we could meet up in NY somewhere and make the trip up north together. What do you say?..

Lets think and plan on this one a little more, sounds like a great birthday present to myself........

Plus it would be the iceing on the cake to see the viks kick some bills ass...... :lol:

VikingNed

PS: Do you think one of the ladies in your pic, could be my personal tour guide?.........Might need two if ole Cajun is with me.....LOL

Two Beers, Let me guess where I can find you......hahahahhahahaa

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Had i been in a position to be there I would. It sounds like a great event. Have fun

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Top_Speed" wrote:

Speed out!
    :scratch: Why would you want Caj there if you don't want people that get excited and drool from any cleavage or thongs showing?

He'd be the 1st one in line for that.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Sounds like a heck of a party Top_speed man, I wish I could join you guys!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Sounds like a heck of a party Top_speed man, I wish I could join you guys!
    Don't worry you'll get the "Memorex" version then... I'll post plenty of pics!
    Home Sweet Dome...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast