singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings still have questions about Harvin

Vikings still have questions about Harvin

According to ESPN 1500 Twin Cities, "questions persist within the organization" about Percy Harvin's ability to stay healthy on the field and reliable off the field into the future.

Harvin's rookie contract is up after the 2013 season. The Vikes will soon have to weigh his unique talent versus a fearless playing style that often leads to injuries as well as off-field behavior that has been at times described as "troubling" and "manipulative."

Fantasy Football Breaking News - Rotoworld.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    I like the guys playing style. He's a tough SOB. Has he really had trouble off the field other than the marijuana issue? (didn't read the article) Not saying the marijuana issue isn't a problem, but I don't remember hearing about other off the field issues he was having. We need this guy IMO, he brings something different (toughness, return ability, big play ability) to the table that clearly our other WRs don't have.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Utterly nonsensical that we'd even consider not resigning him to a big long term deal if his form from last season continues.

The only question should be when to offer him the new deal, not if.
    Australia: Where Monday Night Football is on a Tuesday

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Signing one of the cornerstones of our offense is a given IMHO. This is an obvious statement in article form...meaning, of course the Vikes are concerned about Percy's health track record. I'm certain they are also thrilled with his production.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Yeah there is no doubt in my mind that when his contract is coming up we need to re sign him as fast as possible.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsflow is offline Waterboy
    So talented but so damn injury prone!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"