Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings-Steelers Week 7 Brawl Sure to Be Epic Show of Vintage Proportion

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the read My Sexy Little Pixie.
    I havent been on this board for too long. But i constantly see marrdro saying this. im not trying to
    offend anyone or put anyone down. but whats up with that phrase you say constantly? i hope your giving other people the wrong impression as i may be getting. like i said i apologize if i am putting anyone down. i was just wondering. if its none of my business then it will never be brought up again. thanks
    hahaha! That took me a while to figure it out too. I actually said "my fr1end" and it came out like "Sexy Little Pixie" then I realized it.

I originally thought something else..."not that there's anything wrong with that"

;D
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I havent been on this board for too long. But i constantly see marrdro saying this. im not trying to
    offend anyone or put anyone down. but whats up with that phrase you say constantly? i hope your giving other people the wrong impression as i may be getting. like i said i apologize if i am putting anyone down. i was just wondering. if its none of my business then it will never be brought up again. thanks
    lol... we all have questions about Marrdro. Some of us even question his existence.
    Marrdro=Childress.

Think about it.
    Marrdro dogs Sharper all year. Sharper's gone.
    Marrdro dogs Birk. Birk is history.
    Kluwe better watch his arse. Marrdro is keeping a close eye on him!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

lol i see... i was begining to think something.. lol j.k.. thanks for the 411

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

LOL!

Marrdro constantly says "My F rie nd"
    However, Webby (the webmaster of the site) put a word filter in place to filter out swear words, for fun he put "My F riend" in the filter so everytime someone says that, it comes out as "MY Sexy Little Pixie"
    You can turn the word filter off if you want.
    Sajid28, I never try to insult but sometimes my bent shitcan personality overcomes my efforts in that regard, however, as Bleed explained (thanks Bleed), this is all on Webby........

He is a sick sick man my friends....... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Tad7" wrote:
    hahaha! That took me a while to figure it out too. I actually said "my fr1end" and it came out like "Sexy Little Pixie" then I realized it.

I originally thought something else..."not that there's anything wrong with that"

;D
    You crack me up.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    lol... we all have questions about Marrdro. Some of us even question his existence.
    Marrdro=Childress.

Think about it.
    Marrdro dogs Sharper all year. Sharper's gone.
    Marrdro dogs Birk. Birk is history.
    Kluwe better watch his arse. Marrdro is keeping a close eye on him!
    Comeon my friend.....We are both slightly balding and have personalities like bent shit cans, but I am not the Chiller........

My guess is he can't handle the "Beast".
    More of a "Wine and Cheese" man if you ask me.

Maybe, just maybe, my observations about thier play isn't that far off........Lets not forget my stance on.....

Griff
    Keneche
    Chad
    Gordon
    Cook

I did miss on Mozes, but hey, I never really saw him play.
    I listened to Dean Dalton (Ex Vikings RB coach).
    Big boy Hicks also played better than I thought he would last year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234