Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Just got this email from NFL UK......

Dear NFL UK Member

Club tickets for the Steelers/Vikings game have now sold out so the only way to guarantee your ticket to this game is to buy a season ticket. Premium Club tickets have also sold out for the 49ers/Jaguars games. With the 20% saving for season tickets you can still see both games for 72!

Looks like the have no faith in the 49ers/Jags game selling out so there are blackmailing people into buying the season ticket even if they only want to go to one game. The 20% saving becomes an 80% expense if you cant sell on the tickets. When they started selling the season tickets it was stated there would be single game tickets going on sale in January, was that a load of bollocks? If tickets are available in January, how many will there be left? As Johnny Rotten once famously said "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?"

Blog Entries
    Single game tickets go on sale Thursday 10th January at 10am, according to one of the football analysts on UK TV both games still have half the tickets remaining.

Blog Entries
    Went on and got the tickets, as people have said in other forums the first tickets offered aren't necessarily the best. After about 5 attempts got a couple central to one end zone hopefully high enough up to get a good view of the other end. Would have preferred them to be around the half way line but nowhere near these were coming up. The waiting times on the site would suggest the traffic isn't that high, so IMO the games not going to sell out today (just my opinion mind) but I wanted to make sure of getting tickets as soon as I could. Iv'e waited over 25 years to see a game, so I'd never have forgiven myself if I'd missed out! Just transport and accomodation to sort out now.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    KISS star to sing national anthem at Vikings, Steelers game in London

KISS star to sing national anthem at Vikings, Steelers game in London | kare11.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123