Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt View Post
    you are more than welcome to crash on my floor, but I live in Bethlehem PA, so it wont help!
    I was asking Anglo, but thanks for the welcome.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Vikings/Steelers London game - useful info

The first chance to buy tickets is tomorrow (November 22nd) however these are "season tickets" for both the London games next year. Priced at either 160 or 238 unless you can split with a Jags or 49ers fan or plan on going to both games it's probably best to wait till the single game tickets go on sale. It might have been a good idea to actually try to give priority to Vikings fans first as they are the supposed home team, something that would be easy to do as the info goes to registered members of the UK NFL site where you pick a favourite team when you register. However it looks like as long as all the tickets sell the NFL aren't giving a monkeys. Oh and a nice time to start selling too just before Christmas when everyone has plenty of spare cash to throw around.

Blog Entries

Just to add the season tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am UK time on ticket master.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Its a job to tell, previously tickets have sold out quickly once on sale - I've not gone to any of the IS games so can't speak from experience. However I know Mark_the Viking has been to most if not all so hopefully he can answer that.
    One thing though is that not all tickets go on sale at the start, there will be some made available nearer the game as tickets are returned from the teams taking part. So all I can say is keep any eye out on the site, I will be looking as well and when anything is announced then I will post it in this thread.
    The original IS game has subscriptions for 750,000 tickets in 45 minutes.

It's calmed down a bit and I have a couple of subscriptions to the NFLUK site so get a good shot at tickets, they will sell out quite quickly as the Steelers are a big team in the UK. As Anglo says any news and we'll post it up soon as
    Purple till i die

Blog Entries

First batch of 2 game season tickets sold out. Single game tickets to go on sale next month.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Mark I know you're on the NFLUK site - I haven't been there lately due to issues with Sharon and health - do you know if there was any success about there being a block set aside for Vikes fans only?
    Also re the single game tickets, do you know if they have any set aside for disabled or people with limited movement? Just asking as if we get seats I need to be sure Sharon would be able to get to and from them
    Last edited by AngloVike; 11-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Mark I know you're on the NFLUK site - I haven't been there lately due to issues with Sharon and health - do you know if there was any success about there being a block set aside for Vikes fans only?
    Also re the single game tickets, do you know if they have any set aside for disabled or people with limited movement? Just asking as if we get seats I need to be sure Sharon would be able to get to and from them
    It was an idea but I dont thnk it will get any traction to many different supporters wanting tickets. There is a pretty good setup for disabled fans. I can find out more info for you and PM you
    Purple till i die

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Well Vikings and Steelers fans can't probably wait to go the London. As the game should be something in the other side of the pond! Wished that I could go but I am pretty dirt poor. Tisk! Tisk!
    NFL 2013 is Here!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    It was an idea but I dont thnk it will get any traction to many different supporters wanting tickets. There is a pretty good setup for disabled fans. I can find out more info for you and PM you
    Thanks for that Mark would appreciate it, just that Sharon is limited with how far she can walk and stairs are a problem, so was looking to see what was in place for 'walkers' as opposed to people in wheelchairs. I've not been to the new Wembley and so have no idea of how it is for people.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Blog Entries
    The first area of single game tickets go on sale tomorrow (Dec 4th 10am ticketmaster) however these are the Club Wembley seats which are the most expensive in the ground at 100 for the end zones and 149 for the sidelines. From what I've read online the club seats are padded with a cup holder, the stadium can be accessed an hour earlier, and the concourse area is less busy for food and merchandise. Tomorrow also sees season ticket 2 game packages going on sale for the rest of the ground these range in price from 56 to 160 for the 2 games. The single game tickets go on sale mid January and are between 35 and 100.

It looks like the NFL is pushing the 2 game tickets first to play on peoples fear of not getting a single game ticket in January. The most attractive game is the Steelers vs Vikes, a lot of people will buy the 2 game ticket with the intention of only going to this game. I can't try tomorrow morning due to work commitments but if the tickets are still there at night I'll be tempted to buy the season tickets, the area I'm looking at would be 112 each (20% discount) or I take my chances in January at 70 each. Like I said before the NFL is trying to scare people into buying season tickets by doing it like this, no one knows how many tickets will be left for January. The only thing that makes me want to wait is because the season tickets are discounted, they will make more money selling the single game ones, so perhaps there won't be a huge amount going on sale tomorrow.

BTW does anyone in Minny know how tickets are being distributed to Viking fans there? I'd rather sit in an area allocated solely to Viking fans, knowing my luck if i get in, I'll probably end up sitting next to a Packer fan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast