Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Norseman Vikings/Steelers London game - useful info

I know there are people looking at making the trip over to see the game next year separately from anything that the Vikes organisation might set up. So I've started this thread to post up any information that may be useful for those coming over and will add to it as anything is known on this side of the pond as well ( maybe Mark the Viking, Johnson14, ScottishVike or any other UK poster can also add in if they see anything as well ) - maybe the Mods could sticky this at the top of the page?

From our side information regarding ticket sales etc will be posted on the NFLUK site NFL UK | American Football for UK Fans. In the past there instances when they sent out passcodes to registered members of the site, so given the interest being shown in this game then it may be worth registering on the site now before any cut-off date is potentially set up. It's not definite that they will do this but its a possibility !

Also at NFL at Wembley | NFL UK you can see the ticket prices for this weeks Rams/Patriots game. This will give an idea of possible prices for next year as well. Further down the page is also info about transport for getting to Wembley Stadium, a guide to the Stadium and, very useful, a 'view from the seat' link - which would give you an idea of what seats give the best view for your money.

If anyone has any suggestions for info they want then let me know and I'll see what I can find.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

singersp is online now PPO Newshound
    You forgot to give directions to AngloVike's Bed & Breakfast.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    allready started planning. trip from greece. 85 euro. place to stay..(workin on that) tickets. so far 3 of us are going.. we'll c how many it is come end of the season..

will be nice to be at a game again.. last game i saw live.. AP's rookie year pre-season.. my wife's first even nfl experience. she enjoyed it!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

I just signed up for the ticket site......from your experience, how fast do tickets in the 75L range sell out?
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikefanman2000 View Post
    I just signed up for the ticket site......from your experience, how fast do tickets in the 75L range sell out?
    Its a job to tell, previously tickets have sold out quickly once on sale - I've not gone to any of the IS games so can't speak from experience. However I know Mark_the Viking has been to most if not all so hopefully he can answer that.
    One thing though is that not all tickets go on sale at the start, there will be some made available nearer the game as tickets are returned from the teams taking part. So all I can say is keep any eye out on the site, I will be looking as well and when anything is announced then I will post it in this thread.

Vikings/Steelers London game - useful info

It looks like nflonlocation.com is the website to reference for tickets. I haven't been there, but the nfl endorses it and that means something.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Blog Entries
    An update is being put out on 13th November regarding ticket details for the 2013 International Series - so we shall see what is said then. So that will be on NFLUK.com

Big Matt is offline Starter
    Also, as there is no real tailgating at Wembley, it might be worth noting that the Colchester Galdiators (British American Football team) put on a tailgate party at the Green Man Pub, a few minutes walk from the stadium. Not sure if they will be doing so for both the London Games next year but I will try and keep you posted.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Can I crash on your floor?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Big Matt is offline Starter
    you are more than welcome to crash on my floor, but I live in Bethlehem PA, so it wont help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast