Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Vikings Stadium E-Mail to local Rep

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    Thanks NoDak Paul I will use that, would you like mt include your name in the signature, or i could just include and members of purplepride.org, if thats ok with the mods...let me know. I just figured everyone would be interested in reading something like this regarding the stadium issue.
    No need to include my name (although it really doesn't matter to me if you do). Even though I live less than 3 miles from the Minnesota border, I have always been a little handicapped when writing to the Minnesota Legislature because I am a North Dakota resident. So I am happy to offer up my 2 cents. :grin:
    I sent the email...I will keep you guys updated on replys.

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

I realize that the Gophers need a new home too, but economically it makes more sense to get the Vikings project going first. If the Gophers don't get a stadium deal done in the next year or two.... what will change? I know they will probably have lower attendance and the atmosphere sucks...but if the Vikings and Twins don't, there could be long standing ramifications. There is talk of the Twins being contracted again, the owners nominated the twins and Marlins to be contracted if needed. Los angelos is pushing hard for a new stadium and team.... Hell, look at LA for a second... They have two different groups fighting over who gets to build a stadium with public money, just so they are ready when a franchise becomes available. We have a great team witha great history and great fans and we can't get one built.... give me an f'ing break.

Thanks Lotza!

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

hey WinonaVike.... how long did it take to get the last reply? Just curious as to how long it may take for him to respond, if he does. If he doesn't, I would keep hounding him. I would do it now, but I am living in WI right now.

Thanks Lotza!

I got a reply last night saying he woudl address my concern more thouroughly the next day, which is the email i posted, and i had the one i posted early this morning. I sent him another reply but he has yet to respond so we will see. As for the gophers stadium issue i agree, its not like they can relocate the U of M football team.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

How about us loyal Viking fans that live in outside states? I go to games at the Dome, and when I do that I usually stay the weekend. I go to the MOA, and stay in a hotel all wekend long. I spend my hard earned money in Minnesota, so I would imagine that they look at that as well..

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    How about us loyal Viking fans that live in outside states? I go to games at the Dome, and when I do that I usually stay the weekend. I go to the MOA, and stay in a hotel all wekend long. I spend my hard earned money in Minnesota, so I would imagine that they look at that as well..
    I hear ya. I go to every game. Almost always get a hotel for the weekend. We bring our two kids to see the MOA, the Zoo, etc. We spend a lot of money ten weekends out of the year, and I know there are a lot of other people that do too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12