Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Vikings @ St. Louis on October 11th

I live here in St. Louis so this date is colored in with a purple marker. I was wondering if any of you guys are going to make the trip? I would love to put a name to some of the faces on here. This will only be my third Vikings game, I was in Champagne against the Bears in 2001 I
    believe, and went to the last STL/Minny game here in St. Louis. Both LOSSES!

We will have a group of about 15 people(we pick one home game a year to get a group to go, last year was Ariz/STL), and I will be the only one decked out in Purple. Anyways never too early to start talking about it, so let me know!!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings @ St. Louis on October 11th

Man I wish this game was Week 4. The Brewers are in town that weekend for the last series of the season. I would have went for sure. I might still go.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikestand" wrote:
    I live here in St. Louis so this date is colored in with a purple marker. I was wondering if any of you guys are going to make the trip? I would love to put a name to some of the faces on here. This will only be my third Vikings game, I was in Champagne against the Bears in 2001 I

We will have a group of about 15 people(we pick one home game a year to get a group to go, last year was Ariz/STL), and I will be the only one decked out in Purple. Anyways never too early to start talking about it, so let me know!!
    I *might* be going to this game.
    My buddy Dave (who some PPOers have met at a couple of Vikings games (including the Packer game last year)) lives in Maplewood and was making noise about getting a couple of tickets for this one.
    We'll have to see how the summer goes.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikestand" wrote:

Never to early.

Only game I am currently tracking to attend (because of Lord Dickhead) is the Bengals Vikes game.

LD's posit will determine what uni I am wearing.

We had a nice trip west to the Titans game last year, I bet a trip to St Louis would be about the same.
    I also would like to make it to the Carolina game.
    Someone I want to meet down there...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Never to early.

Only game I am currently tracking to attend (because of Lord Dickhead) is the Bengals Vikes game.

[size=12pt]LD's posit will determine what uni I am wearing.[/size]

We had a nice trip west to the Titans game last year, I bet a trip to St Louis would be about the same.
    Sad.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Never to early.

Sad.
    I hear ya.
    Hard to imagine the enemy being allowed in the camp and at least 29% of the fan base wanting it to happen.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Never to early.

Sad.
    I hear ya.
    Hard to imagine the enemy being allowed in the camp and at least 29% of the fan base wanting it to happen.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight cause the poll is better than the other 5 that I have seen in favor of it. Funny how the haters believe that one. In fact I think that poll was for the entire nation. Classic, I use only info that supports my stance.
    :

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Never to early.

Sad.
    I hear ya.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight cause the poll is better than the other 5 that I have seen in favor of it. Funny how the haters believe that one. In fact I think that poll was for the entire nation. Classic, I use only info that supports my stance.
    :
    I was unaware of any other poll(s).
    Guess I will have to go see what I can find.
    I only referred to that one cause it is the one the Ole Newshound posted a "Talking Head" stat from.

Still damn funny don't you think?
    ;D

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Vikestand link=topic=52024.msg953360#msg953360 date=1243695384]

Never to early.

Sad.
    I hear ya.
    :
    I only referred to that one cause it is the one the Ole Newshound posted a "Talking Head" stat from.

Still damn funny don't you think?

;D
    [/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes the other Favre hater. The only thing funny is the fact that he posted it.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52024.msg953920#msg953920 date=1243860833]
    [quote author=Vikestand link=topic=52024.msg953360#msg953360 date=1243695384]

Never to early.

Sad.
    I hear ya.
    :

Still gol 'darnit funny don't you think?

;D
    [/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes the other Favre hater. The only thing funny is the fact that he posted it.
    [/quote]
    LOL, obviously he isn't alone judging by that poll.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast