Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings | Smith wants to return to the Vikings

I have a feeling he will be back next year.. We need a RB who can carry 25 plus times if needed and make the best of each carry.. Bennett is alright but nothing special and I don't think he could make it if he got to 30 carries.. Memo is CONSTINTLEY hurt but he is talented.. I think Onterrio is just as talented and will stay on the field for us

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

haha the big three....

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i dont want him anywhere near us next year. why would you want a drugged up wizzanator loser on your team? knowing us, he will be back, and i think its a horrible move. you can quote me on this if you want and ill eat crow if he is successful with us next year.
    We're bringing purple back.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

for some reason...i like onterrio...but i believe he should be rehabed and then given a second chance...Moe is gonna be gone prolly and bennett will be lost in FA...so im also thinking there will be more money for the cap...to bring in some more talent and to sign a great rookie(s). I am a believer that the team will prolly needs to let go of onterrio, moe will prolly retire maybe; freeing up more space to bring in some solid linebackers etc.
    But if i where the owner...id give him a one -year and see what he does for 2006

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Del - there are few times when I disagree with you but this is one of them. He may deserve another chance but in my book on another team. He had THREE CHANCES to change his ways. Let him go elsewhere like K-Rob and prove himself. He has burned his bridges with me!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

I dunno 'bout dis mug. He needs to git his act togedda, y'know? I hope he duz, but, I tink he should do it somewheres else, y'know? Koren Robinson got his act togedda, it looks like, so mebbe Onterrio could too. But, I tink mebbe he should do it wit some udder team, y'know? I tink he wore out his welcome here.
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

Del Rio Guest

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Del - there are few times when I disagree with you but this is one of them. He may deserve another chance but in my book on another team. He had THREE CHANCES to change his ways. Let him go elsewhere like K-Rob and prove himself. He has burned his bridges with me!!!
    I'm not sold on the idea myself Tark.

I think Tice brings him back, and I don't think Wilf will stop him.

I don't know what he does or does not deserve. If he does get back on a team anywhere he will be one lucky MF.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Did he go to rehab? If so man a stint there should help.. Rehab sucks hardcore.. SOOOOO BORING.. And if you have a mind you should know this isn't who u should be if ur in the NFL.. Kinda like Koren did
    How would you know that Vikez....hmmmm? :shock:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Did he go to rehab? If so man a stint there should help.. Rehab sucks hardcore.. SOOOOO BORING.. And if you have a mind you should know this isn't who u should be if ur in the NFL.. Kinda like Koren did
    I was wondering the same exact thing... 'fess up Vikez - how WOULD you know, huh?!?!

:lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I was wondering the same exact thing... 'fess up Vikez - how WOULD you know, huh?!?!

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've had a few friends who went.. The treatment center here is haunted too so that made it worse.. I've never needed rehab :grin:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast