Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Vikings sign safety

    Jan 19 2007 - Andre Maddox

    S Andre Maddox (released by Jets 9/3, ended season on Jets practice squad) was added to Minnesota's 2007 roster.

    From NFLDRaftscout.com


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    NOOOOOOOO!
    The world is going to end.
    Upper management should all be canned.
    This team is going downhill.
    What are they thinking!!!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    Absolutely loved the guy when he was at NC State. If you liked Devonte Edwards you'll like Andre.

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    "Prophet" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOO!
    The world is going to end.
    Upper management should all be canned.
    This team is going downhill.
    What are they thinking!!!
    I'm pretty sure Zygi's planning to sell this team on the cheap to some Hollywood mogul like Michael Ovitz or Steven Spielburg or Paris Hilton.
    That's why they keep signing all of these no-name players!!!!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOO!
    The world is going to end.
    Upper management should all be canned.
    This team is going downhill.
    What are they thinking!!!
    I'm pretty sure Zygi's planning to sell this team on the cheap to some Hollywood mogul like Michael Ovitz or Steven Spielburg or Paris Hilton.
    That's why they keep signing all of these no-name players!!!!

    =Z=
    LOL.
    Maybe our team needs to rally together and win the world series.
    That'd keep them in Cleveland.
    Uh, wait... Sorry, wrong movie. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOO!
    The world is going to end.
    Upper management should all be canned.
    This team is going downhill.
    What are they thinking!!!
    I'm pretty sure Zygi's planning to sell this team on the cheap to some Hollywood mogul like Michael Ovitz or Steven Spielburg or Paris Hilton.
    That's why they keep signing all of these no-name players!!!!

    =Z=
    LOL.
    Maybe our team needs to rally together and win the world series.
    That'd keep them in Cleveland.
    Uh, wait... Sorry, wrong movie. ;D
    Can you imagine the Vikings taking pieces off of a picture of Zygi Wilf in a thong for every victory?


    HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    Next time we sign a no name guy for training camp fodder, just don't post it because people will just get all riled up for no reason and not even look at a possible good special teamer before jumping off of a bridge. As I said before, he was good in college and is a hard hitting guy. I could see him as having an outside shot at making the team. Just wait for the chicken littles to come around.

  8. #8
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOO!
    The world is going to end.
    Upper management should all be canned.
    This team is going downhill.
    What are they thinking!!!
    I'm pretty sure Zygi's planning to sell this team on the cheap to some Hollywood mogul like Michael Ovitz or Steven Spielburg or Paris Hilton.
    That's why they keep signing all of these no-name players!!!!

    =Z=
    LOL.
    Maybe our team needs to rally together and win the world series.
    That'd keep them in Cleveland.
    Uh, wait... Sorry, wrong movie. ;D
    Can you imagine the Vikings taking pieces off of a picture of Zygi Wilf in a thong for every victory?


    HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!

    =Z=
    umm no. are you imagining that zeus?
    :-\ ;D

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. #9
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Next time we sign a no name guy for training camp fodder, just don't post it because people will just get all riled up for no reason and not even look at a possible good special teamer before jumping off of a bridge. As I said before, he was good in college and is a hard hitting guy. I could see him as having an outside shot at making the team. Just wait for the chicken littles to come around.
    But it is so much fun.

    And it's not like there is so much else to talk about.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings sign safety

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Next time we sign a no name guy for training camp fodder, just don't post it because people will just get all riled up for no reason and not even look at a possible good special teamer before jumping off of a bridge. As I said before, he was good in college and is a hard hitting guy. I could see him as having an outside shot at making the team. Just wait for the chicken littles to come around.
    But it is so much fun.

    And it's not like there is so much else to talk about.
    We can always talk about trading for Randy Moss!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bears sign former Patriots safety Meriweather
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Vikings - Safety depth
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 10:05 AM
  3. Vikings - Competition at Safety
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 05:37 PM
  4. vikings sign safety
    By norseforce in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:38 PM
  5. Vikings sign new safety
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 08:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •