Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Vikings sign Quarterback ....

I've heard alot of good things about O'Sullivan. I think we could have done alot worse for a 3rd stringer. Supposedly the Saints were grooming O'Sullivan in the fashion they did Jake Delhomme before they traded him to the Pack. The Packers struggled deciding which 3rd stringer (Nall or O'Sullivan) to cut this preseason (probably would have stayed on the roster if not for the high draft pick they gave up for Rodgers). His abilities behind center are the reason the Bears picked him up and signed him to their practice squad after he was released by Green Bay.

Regarding Rohan Davey, he would have probably had more worth a season ago but his value in the NFL has seemed to drop over the last year for some reason. He was a casualty with the Pats due to local hero Doug Flutie being there (no doubtedly would have stayed if Flutie wasn't in camp). And I honestly don't know why he isn't on another team.

I think we made a good pickup signing O'Sullivan. After all, it looked like we weren't going to sign anyone. The coaching staff must have seen something in this guy (kinda like they did in Kluwe while on Seattle's practice squad). Who knows...he could be another steal and work his way up the depth chart to the 2nd string soon. We'll see...
    Even babies know the difference.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I did watch him play while I was in Germany. He's didn't play badly but that was in the Europe League. He showed skills in preseason a couple of years ago. Don't know too much more about him except he won the NFL Europe Championship.

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"mnjamie" wrote:

OH, WAIT A MINUTE .... seems he has a little bit of a criminal past also
    Who would have thought that a good Irish boy would get into trouble while drinking :lol:
    I.B.O.T. #213

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

tough luck for irvin. he missed thursday's practice before the lions game to attend a funeral and now he gets cut...
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Gee Irish and alcohol related charges....shocker. he can hang out with Koren Robinson.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Gee Irish and alcohol related charges....shocker. he can hang out with Koren Robinson.
    See, Polo...you should have cut them off after the 10th tequila shot...but no, you had to keep serving them!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123