Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Not sure RG3 is going to do anything long term if he tries to play like he did last year. Luck, well, he is a rare find and we were right in the position to draft him but had to beat Washington....

Wilson- I want to see him play another year and see if he is as good once defenses have a year to figure him out.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Not sure RG3 is going to do anything long term if he tries to play like he did last year. Luck, well, he is a rare find and we were right in the position to draft him but had to beat Washington....

Wilson- I want to see him play another year and see if he is as good once defenses have a year to figure him out.
    Spot on old friend. Spot on.

Same thing applies to Kap that goes with RGIII....flash in the pan until D-coords figure them out ala Newton.

Wilson will do OK but his size will come into play as teams just stay in the passing lanes and take his vision away.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Can you even imagine how well RGIII, Andrew Luck & Ryan Wilson are going to play in their 3rd years after they're groomed?
    You did mean RUSSELL Wilson, right? Of the Seahawks?

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930