Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings Sign Greg Jennings

It never stung for me but then again this doesn't do much for me. I think that there is going to be a reality check when people find out he looks lots different in our offense than he looked in the packers offense.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    This is a great move! Score one for Spielman. Got rid of a diva and got a gentleman with mad skills.
    EXACTLY! And we acquired multiple picks in the process.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Essentially Percy for Jennings, a first rnd pick and two extra picks.

Spielman sucks
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Rick Spielman is the man. Yeah I said it. I don't always agree with his system, but he is making it all come together. He couldn't have proved me more wrong on this. 2 first rounders and he waited for the market to fall out on Jennings. Perfectly played. You have my faith now Rick. Website and Facebook page going down by the end of the night. Never been happier to be wrong in my entire life.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    It never stung for me but then again this doesn't do much for me. I think that there is going to be a reality check when people find out he looks lots different in our offense than he looked in the packers offense.
    I expect so since we don't have Rodgers, but I think he will be much better than anything the Vikings have had for awhile.
    Here's a comment a packer fan had regarding the signing,

"I think this one leaves a mark

Jennings was the go to guy for Rodgers. I can live with Cobb in the slot, with Jones and Nelson as outside threats. Jennings was the best for route running and separation IMHO."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Rick Spielman is the man. Yeah I said it. I don't always agree with his system, but he is making it all come together. He couldn't have proved me more wrong on this. 2 first rounders and he waited for the market to fall out on Jennings. Perfectly played. You have my faith now Rick. Website and Facebook page going down by the end of the night. Never been happier to be wrong in my entire life.
    Lol. It's quite alright glasshoppa

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    jump on the bus mullett
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Obviously, but this is still something we were missing last year. Even when Percy was in the line up we didn't have a true #1.

I like the line up with Jennings, Wright, and Rudolph.

And the best part IMHO is that Ponder has the tools to perform. And if he doesn't perform we have another QB on the roster who can legitimately take over the starting spot.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries
    I'm speechless...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Blog Entries

Vikings Sign Greg Jennings

But Jennings isn't what I consider a 1 either. He is a 2 IMHO. Sad that a mid level 2 is a leap in quality for us.
    Think about this- I back in the day when we had moss,carter and reed he would have been a distant 4th on the depth chart.

He will make us better though, so you gotta take that though.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast