Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 293
  1. #271
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Check out how long the Packers have sold out there games, then rethink that statement.

    Ok, let me clear what I was saying. The fans could care less about them 25-30 years ago when they were about a .500 team, but still went to the games because it was dirt cheap, and they had nothing else to do. It was either that, or go bowling and get drunk.

  2. #272
    Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    You spend more time on this board then I do, idk why me being a Packer fan posting here means I have no life, in that case I guess everyone who posts here more then me must REALLY have no life.

    Why would a die hard Packer fan post on a Vikings site? Hmm...probably the same reason a Vikings site would have a whole section devoted to the Packers.
    Green Bay Packers

    Why not go there to express your undying cheesehead love? To me it seems like you're just coming here to troll dude, and regardless of what team you're a fan of, that's just douchebaggery.

  3. #273
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    as John Walsh would put lifes been good to me so far lol.

    Um, John Walsh had his son abducted and killed which led him to go on to create the "America's most wanted" TV show.

    Joe Walsh sings the song you are referring to.

  4. #274
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,460
    We do have a "trash the pack" forum. It just makes it easier to moderate during the year when the Vikes vs Packers games come up. It keeps the other forums relatively free of trash talk. And simpler to find the trolls that need to be banned. When Jennings smokes the Packer secondary this year it will be sweet. I think aaronitout can see that coming. He is taking the high road now but wait till we beat them twice in 2013. Then we will see how high his road is. LOL

    WWBGD

  5. #275
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Your right I cant seem to find it, but I can find research with almost the exact same data as the NFL Network. Your more than welcome to find it on Publicpolicypolling.com or whatever its called, shouldnt have much trouble finding it, much more reliable source then your little facebook survey.

    Actually, Lifes pretty busy for me right now, Got engaged 2 weeks ago, have my first child on the way, as John Walsh would put lifes been good to me so far lol. Regardless, Im positive you spend more time on this site then I do, so not sure what whats going on in my life has any relevance.

    Who says a came here fishing for an argument?
    Congrats on the engagement and the child.

    Now... you came here and posted a fairly questionable stat claiming that more than 1 out of every 5 NFL fans is a Green Bay fan. In fact you used the very specific stat of 22%. You also cited not just one, but two sources - public polls and the NFL network. Yet when asked for the links or articles, they mysteriously aren't there. At first you say you can't post them. "I actually apologize, for whatever reason my work computer isnt allowing me to post links". Then you say that you can't find it and tell us to find it ourselves.

    Another member, however, DOES come up with a link to a Deadspin research project that used social networking as its source, that puts the percentage of Packer fans pretty much at the average, right in the same area as the Vikings. You can complain about the source all you want, but after working for a major marketing agency for 7+ years, we have found that quantitative studies of social network behavior has shown to be a fairly strong sample for generalization to the marketable population. But what do I know... I mean, I only do this for a living... And at least he has a source.

    You, on the other hand, I believe are pretty much full of shit. You pulled a made up stat out of your ass that logically has no chance of being true. It may fool your packer buddies, but it doesn't impress us.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #276
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post

    You, on the other hand, I believe are pretty much full of shit. You pulled a made up stat out of your ass that logically has no chance of being true. It may fool your packer buddies, but it doesn't impress us.

    Trust me, not hard to do. If I didn't love my buddies who are Packer fans like brothers, I would consider them some of the dumbest people on the planet.

  7. #277
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Congrats on the engagement and the child.

    Now... you came here and posted a fairly questionable stat claiming that more than 1 out of every 5 NFL fans is a Green Bay fan. In fact you used the very specific stat of 22%. You also cited not just one, but two sources - public polls and the NFL network. Yet when asked for the links or articles, they mysteriously aren't there. At first you say you can't post them. "I actually apologize, for whatever reason my work computer isnt allowing me to post links". Then you say that you can't find it and tell us to find it ourselves.

    Another member, however, DOES come up with a link to a Deadspin research project that used social networking as its source, that puts the percentage of Packer fans pretty much at the average, right in the same area as the Vikings. You can complain about the source all you want, but after working for a major marketing agency for 7+ years, we have found that quantitative studies of social network behavior has shown to be a fairly strong sample for generalization to the marketable population. But what do I know... I mean, I only do this for a living... And at least he has a source.

    You, on the other hand, I believe are pretty much full of shit. You pulled a made up stat out of your ass that logically has no chance of being true. It may fool your packer buddies, but it doesn't impress us.
    He also impregnated his girlfriend out of wedlock and now is being forced to marry her via shotgun wedding... but then states he's not a hillbilly Green Bay fan.

    Honestly, I could keep going but this guy is a total joke. It's just fun to f*ck with him at this point.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 04-10-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #278
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    He also impregnated his girlfriend out of wedlock and now is being forced to marry her via shotgun wedding... but then states he's not a hillbilly Green Bay fan.

    Honestly, I could keep going but this guy is a total joke. It's just fun to f*ck with him at this point.
    Enlighten us, we could read this stuff all day long. Ha ha..

  9. #279
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    He also impregnated his girlfriend out of wedlock and now is being forced to marry her via shotgun wedding... but then states he's not a hillbilly Green Bay fan.

    Honestly, I could keep going but this guy is a total joke. It's just fun to f*ck with him at this point.

    There, you can add this to the "character" of the GB organization. He brought up the love boat scandal, this is fair game.

    Najeh Davenport arrested after police chase | ProFootballTalk

  10. #280
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928
    OK, I didn't read every post, just hit a few of them. A few comments....

    a. Another EX PUKER. Damn. Just kidding, I actually like this signing and was won over by Mr. Jennings during his press conference. In short, I'll hack on him just like I would any other player, but you won't see me hack on him just because he was a member of the Enemy like old Lord Noodle Arm Dickhead.

    b. You guys that like Cassell as an option over Ponder. Seriously. Using what rationale? How great he plays? How he has matured into a great QB that wins?

    c. Greg can play all three (X, Y and Z) positions in this scheme but would be better suited working the Y and Z with Wright.

    d. I like this crop of WR's in this draft. As long as we can land Hunter, Hopkins, Woods or even Patterson with one of our first or second round picks.

    Don't get me wrong on Patterson. He is a extremely talented young man but he will need time to mature were as the other 3 will come in and not struggle with the WCO route tree. It will take Patterson time to learn that but he can still be productive learning behind our 3 starters (Simpson X, Jennings Z, and Wright Y).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •