Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Your right I cant seem to find it, but I can find research with almost the exact same data as the NFL Network. Your more than welcome to find it on Publicpolicypolling.com or whatever its called, shouldnt have much trouble finding it, much more reliable source then your little facebook survey.

Actually, Lifes pretty busy for me right now, Got engaged 2 weeks ago, have my first child on the way, as John Walsh would put lifes been good to me so far lol. Regardless, Im positive you spend more time on this site then I do, so not sure what whats going on in my life has any relevance.

Who says a came here fishing for an argument?
    Got engaged, eh? I'm sure she's looking forward to her black-eye when the Packers lose in the playoffs.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by c mac d View Post
    got engaged, eh? I'm sure she's looking forward to her black-eye when the packers lose in the playoffs.
    lmao.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Lol, of course.

Being a Packer fans somehow makes a person a toothless inbred, brilliant. The eternal cry of Vikings fans, attack the fans because you know for a damn fact you dont have much room to talk shit about what happens on the field. I know your bitter and probably a bit envious, but please realize it makes you and your entire fanbase look absolutely moronic.
    I think at this point, we (at least I) really do this because so many of you guys can't take a joke. Even when, like in this case, it's mixed in with support.

Everyone knows just how much more success the Packers have had than the Vikings. And everyone also knows that most Packers fans aren't toothtless inbreds. It's a caricature, a joke. And we've had members in the past who realized that, and they were great to have around. But so many of you are insecure about it. Why is that, does it hit close to home? What do you expect us to do? Just let it be when a Packer fan joins a Vikings forum? You already called this caricaturing our eternal cry. What are you trying to prove?

If you guys are so much better than us, which on the field, you have clearly been. Why do so many of your fans drop to our level and carry out exchanges like this one?

Why don't you prove us wrong about being uncultured, and take the high road out of here.
    Last edited by Mr Anderson; 04-10-2013 at 11:27 PM.

aaronitout is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Your story dude, you can play it out however you want. You can make a worth contribution, but you are not capable of doing it as evident by your posts. Now I can tolerate GB fans more than most on this site because I live dead center of Packer nation, and most of my friends, co workers, and wife's family are all GB fans.

The funny thing about how GB fans talk about "their" world titles, is that you actually believe that you were on the field with them winning it. I don't even want to get into how GB is the most favored franchise in sports history, and I even have buddies that back that. When you watch a GB game (especially in GB) the Packers can do no wrong, and the opposing team gets penalized time and time again, especially in big moments. For the love of god, the league named the SB Trophy after a GB coach. Why wasn't it called the George Halas trophy? Just as dedicated if not more so than Vince Lombardi. GB is the poster child of the NFL, thus over the past 20 or so years, have been the "chosen one" by the NFL.
    By that logic, why would anyone watch any NFL games at all? Its not like their the ones on the field....

Oh yea, poster child huh? Would the NFL let their poster child have a game winning interception taken away on a non existant roughing the passer call, just so the opposing team can march down the field and throw another interception just for it to be ruled a touchdown? Would the NFL let their poster child have a game winning sack fumble be taken away by a helmet to helmet call that was clearly right between the numbers? Would the NFL let their refs try to take yet another game away from them by claiming that a completly upright Darren Sproles fumbled the ball after he was down by contact? LOL, please, it reflect very poorly on Viking fans when you use the refs as an excuse.

I didnt even bring up the Packers game winning fumble recovery in the playoffs in 98, that was inexplicably ruled down by contact. (See Darren Sproles Fumble)

Thats so weak dude, you do realize thats the eternal cry for practically ever Superbowlless team with a repeated champion in their division.

Let him talk, he obviously has no life. Why would a die hard Packer fan be on a Vikings fan site? My point exactly. The GB fan site that he is a member of probably got sick of seeing him post and thus blocked him. It's the only thing GB fans are good at, talking shit behind a keyboard. Let him have his glory and self worth.
    You spend more time on this board then I do, idk why me being a Packer fan posting here means I have no life, in that case I guess everyone who posts here more then me must REALLY have no life.

Why would a die hard Packer fan post on a Vikings site? Hmm...probably the same reason a Vikings site would have a whole section devoted to the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I think at this point, we (at least I) really do this because you guys can't take a joke. Even when it's mixed in with support.

Everyone knows just how much more success the Packers have had than the Vikings. And everyone also knows that most Packers fans aren't toothtless inbreds. It's a caricature, a joke. And we've had memebers in the past who realized that, and we're great to have around. But so many of you are insecure about it. Why is that, does it hit close to home? What do you expect us to do? Just let it be when a Packer fan joins a Vikings forum? You already called this caricaturing our eternal cry. What are you trying to prove?

If you guys are so much better than us, which on the field, you have clearly been. Why do so many of your fans drop to our level and carry out exchanges like this one?

Why don't you prove us wrong about being uncultured, and take the high road out of here.

The thing about most GB fans is that they jumped on board right after Favre had his first successful season here in GB. For the long time prior to that, that they absolutely sucked, GB was a ghost town. Then all of a sudden they start winning again, and they have this lights out young QB, then they all become "life long" fans again.

You know how easy it would have been for me 22 years ago when I moved to Wisconsin to just switch over to being a GB fan because they have more accomplishments than the Vikings do? All of my buddies are GB fans, think I may have some motivation to "switch" sides? Fuck that, I am a real fan of a team, I could care less about accomplishments. Yes, I can't wait for the Vikings to win a SB, but I damn sure won't disgrace myself to jumping on the bandwagon of a team just because the team I have been supporting for the past 25 years doesn't YET have a SB trophy.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    You spend more time on this board then I do, idk why me being a Packer fan posting here means I have no life, in that case I guess everyone who posts here more then me must REALLY have no life.
    Umm... Because he's a Vikings fan?

Why would a die hard Packer fan post on a Vikings site? Hmm...probably the same reason a Vikings site would have a whole section devoted to the Packers.
    Honestly, I never knew we had a section dedicated to the Packers. Find it funny that you did a thorough enough search of the site to find it. Do you know what a sociopath is?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Yes, I spend more time on here, BECAUSE I AM A VIKING FAN.. I spend 0 minutes a day on GB forums. I could care less about the GB Packers or their fans, so I definitely wouldn't waste my time posting on their fan sites. Also go back and look over the past 4 years how often I was on this site. That is because I was very busy, now I have a job in construction that I get laid off for the winter. So summers I won't be on here much, because I can guarantee during the months of May until December, I put more hours in at work than you do all year long.

The thing about most GB fans is that they jumped on board right after Favre had his first successful season here in GB. For the long time prior to that, that they absolutely sucked, GB was a ghost town. Then all of a sudden they start winning again, and they have this lights out young QB, then they all become "life long" fans again.

You know how easy it would have been for me 22 years ago when I moved to Wisconsin to just switch over to being a GB fan because they have more accomplishments than the Vikings do? All of my buddies are GB fans, think I may have some motivation to "switch" sides? Fuck that, I am a real fan of a team, I could care less about accomplishments. Yes, I can't wait for the Vikings to win a SB, but I damn sure won't disgrace myself to jumping on the bandwagon of a team just because the team I have been supporting for the past 25 years doesn't YET have a SB trophy.
    Check out how long the Packers have sold out there games, then rethink that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Umm... Because he's a Vikings fan?

Honestly, I never knew we had a section dedicated to the Packers. Find it funny that you did a thorough enough search of the site to find it. Do you know what a sociopath is?
    I didn't know that either, because I could care less. I remember several years ago Webby had a section that bashed Packer fans, maybe that is what he is referring to? Bashing or Supporting them, if you are mentioning the Packers, you obviously like them.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast