Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    aaronitout is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Honestly, I'd much rather have a sub-par football team than be associated with a fan base that supports statutory rape, spousal abuse, and child abuse. The news stories below are facts, no matter how much you try to run away from them.

Haha... Mark Chumra in the Packers HOF... hahahaha, hilarious

Skol.
    Lol, well besides the fact that practically no one views the Fanbase of the Green Bay Packers as such, outside of your own little (emphasis on the little) fraternity of purple shit talkers, what do the fans matter? Seriously dude? Lol, who judges a franchise based on their fans? NO ONE, and if they did, you could expect Green Bay to (still) be right up there. Now your just getting desperate man, please stop, this Vikings fan inferiority complex is beginning to get a bit embarrassing.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Lol, well besides the fact that practically no one views the Fanbase of the Green Bay Packers as such, outside of your own little (emphasis on the little) fraternity of purple shit talkers, what do the fans matter? Seriously dude? Lol, who judges a franchise based on their fans? NO ONE, and if they did, you could expect Green Bay to (still) be right up there. Now your just getting desperate man, please stop, this Vikings fan inferiority complex is beginning to get a bit embarrassing.
    Minnesotans have an up-close view of you all, our opinion is a bit more valid.

Also, love how you validate Packers fans based on perceptions of other NFL fans... not on the actions of your actual fan base.

But yeah, going on your rival team's message boards and fishing for arguments is pretty awesome, dude. You obviously have a lot going on. I'll leave you be.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 04-10-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

I did look it up. Doesn't exist.

Also, love the 5 paragraph email of excuse-making. We Vikings fans understand it's a game, whether our teams wins or loses (and it loses quite a bit...), however, it seems as though Packer fans don't have much else going on in life. They are willing to beat their wives and children due to the outcome of a game. They are willing to support a statutory rapist because he can catch a football.

This is what sets us apart. The best part about being a Vikings fan is knowing I'm not a Packers fan.
    Your welcome for the lesson, glad you appreciate it. I assure you it exists, otherwise public policy polling also did a survey and like I said, came up with the same exact percentage as the NFL network research.

Lol, once again, when your team sucks attack the fans, brilliant. At least Lions fans can be be gracious about there awful team, or at least keep the shit talk to the game itself, which is something Viking fans have serious trouble doing. (Cant blame you.)

Id rather support one player who made a foolish decision then a TEAM of weirdos that like to do a unch of nasty prostitutes on a boat lol.

Im also sure there are Vikings fans that have beaten there kids/wives over the outcome of a game at some point, but who cares? By that point football should be in the rear view mirror and that person should be getting some serious fucking help, pretending that a few psychos doing psycho shit has any reflection on an entire fanbase is is just immature and not to mention fucking stupid. I mean seriously, what kinda of MAN thinks like that?

Im also sure there are Vikings fans that have beaten there kids/wives over the outcome of a game at some point, but who cares? By that point football should be in the rear view mirror and that person should be getting some serious fucking help, pretending that a few psychos doing psycho shit has any reflection on an entire fanbase is is just immature and not to mention fucking stupid. I mean seriously, what kinda of MAN thinks like that?
    Sure... go ahead and find the articles. I'm sure they exist, just like your NFL Network report that you can't seem to find.

Not much going on today, huh? Or life in general?

I find this whole paragraph hilarious coming from someone fishing for arguments on a rival team's message board. 'Myopic' doesn't even begin to describe it...

Minnesotans have an up-close view of you all, our opinion is a bit more valid.

Also, love how you validate Packers fans based on perceptions of other NFL fans... not on the actions of your actual fan base.

But yeah, going on your rival team's message boards and fishing for arguments is pretty awesome, dude. You obviously have a lot going on. I'll leave you be.
    I do base it on the actions of our fans, we sell out every game, and nearly take over almost any road venue the Packers play in. You cant say the same about your fans, because your fans only show when there team is winning, I never saw so many Purple jerseys then in 2009 when I was living in WI, and as soon as things turned south for you guys that was it, back to the days of Viking fans living in the shadows.

You got me their, Im at work right now so I need a little bit of a distraction every now and then, what you want me to go so you and all the sad sack Vikes fans can all boo hoo about how mean and rotten Packers fans are?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Obviously every team has some fans outside of the local market, but your definently not represented like Packers fans, Niner fans, Cowboy fans, Steelers fans, you know, all the successful franchises.

Lol I know you'd like to think I was chased out of a bar tail between my legs by 4 valiant purple garbed heroes, but thats not exactly how it went. Actually, I was confronted outside of my car by four Vikings fans after I had walked my bro, his gf and a couple of his buddies back to his car. They had a table a a few feet away from where we were watching the game, so naturally there was some shit talking during the game (My brother being a Saints fan.) although apparently I hit a nerve after I asked them what they thought about there teams penchant for choking away the biggest games of there lives (pretty mild given the the back and forth that was going on between my brother and there whole table the entire game.) , we walked right past them in the bar parking lot so I thought there wouldn't be a problem but when I came back across the lot to get my car I was confronted by 4 white trash looking Vikings fans yelling vulgarities and acting retarded, per usual, once it got to the point where they were telling me off the wall shit like how they would curb stomp me if one of them wasn't on probation (lol) I just laughed and got in my car and drove off, they let my car by without to much trouble, but when i was about 15 feet away the oldest douchbag sporting a stained Joe kapp jersey decided he'd throw his beer at the back end of my car, no running nessecary.

Do i run around and say "Vikings fans are inbred morons that drink to much."? No, because when your team constantly makes a joke of another team, you dont have to attack there fans, but even more so because it is juvinile and moronic. Wouldnt be caught dead on a Packer site? How about having an entire forum on talking shit about ONE team? That just makes the oh so apparent envy that Vikings fans harbor towards the Packers all the more evident.

BTW I didnt join just to talk shit, Ive been lurking here for a while and I can make a worthy contribution to this forum if need be.

Your story dude, you can play it out however you want. You can make a worth contribution, but you are not capable of doing it as evident by your posts. Now I can tolerate GB fans more than most on this site because I live dead center of Packer nation, and most of my friends, co workers, and wife's family are all GB fans.

The funny thing about how GB fans talk about "their" world titles, is that you actually believe that you were on the field with them winning it. I don't even want to get into how GB is the most favored franchise in sports history, and I even have buddies that back that. When you watch a GB game (especially in GB) the Packers can do no wrong, and the opposing team gets penalized time and time again, especially in big moments. For the love of god, the league named the SB Trophy after a GB coach. Why wasn't it called the George Halas trophy? Just as dedicated if not more so than Vince Lombardi. GB is the poster child of the NFL, thus over the past 20 or so years, have been the "chosen one" by the NFL.

You got me their, Im at work right now so I need a little bit of a distraction every now and then, what you want me to go so you and all the sad sack Vikes fans can all boo hoo about how mean and rotten Packers fans are?
    Ah, your job must be very important.

Sure... go ahead and find the articles. I'm sure they exist, just like your NFL Network report that you can't seem to find.

Not much going on today, huh? Or life in general?
    Your right I cant seem to find it, but I can find research with almost the exact same data as the NFL Network. Your more than welcome to find it on Publicpolicypolling.com or whatever its called, shouldnt have much trouble finding it, much more reliable source then your little facebook survey.

Actually, Lifes pretty busy for me right now, Got engaged 2 weeks ago, have my first child on the way, as John Walsh would put lifes been good to me so far lol. Regardless, Im positive you spend more time on this site then I do, so not sure what whats going on in my life has any relevance.

Who says a came here fishing for an argument?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Ah, your job must be very important.

Let him talk, he obviously has no life. Why would a die hard Packer fan be on a Vikings fan site? My point exactly. The GB fan site that he is a member of probably got sick of seeing him post and thus blocked him. It's the only thing GB fans are good at, talking shit behind a keyboard. Let him have his glory and self worth.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast