Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Stabbed FAVRE in the back? LOL

Dude acted like a little bitch every year for attention, we replaced him with someone better.

He tried to stick it to us personally by going to you guys, it was he was just using you to get back at us kind of thing.

I knew I'd strike a nerve.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Well there guys, he is better than most GB fans, he does at least have a job.

Well someone has to pack the fudge.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Well someone has to pack the fudge.

I'm leaning more towards tending to the sheep on the many farms in this area.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    LOL.

NFL network data vs Deadspin data based off Facebook likes. XD

Tell you what, Im at work right now but if you want ill try and dig up the the data NFL network was using, then ill link the video of there conclusion on here just for good measure. Or you can look it up yourself, you wont be dissapointed.

But uhh.., Im more inclined to believe the info coming straight from the source, rather then a DEADSPIN article, do you even realize half the stupid shit that comes off of that website? Basing info off of Facebook likes doesnt do it much justice either. LOL

Also, you may want to look up the definition of pedophile, because Chmura is not a Pedophile in a legal sense, as well as he does not fit the definition.
    Umm... I'm waiting.

You're right though, you don't support pedophilia... just statutory rape. Congrats on that.

But Packer fans are still child strangling, wife beating, statutory rape supporting morons. This much has been proven without a doubt.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

aaronitout is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I hate siding against C Mac, especially with a Packer fan, but you are correct about Chmura. Pedophilia has to do with pre-pubescent children. The girl he was involved with was 17.

As far as the fan base comment goes, I think C Mac is wrong there too. But that has more to do with most Packers fans being toothless inbreds lacking the cognitive functionality to operate a computer.

If I had to rank the size of fan bases by my own observation: 1) Cowboys 2) Steelers 3) Packers and 95% of them are obnoxious. The Steelers fans being the worst of the bunch.
    Lol, of course.

Being a Packer fans somehow makes a person a toothless inbred, brilliant. The eternal cry of Vikings fans, attack the fans because you know for a damn fact you dont have much room to talk shit about what happens on the field. I know your bitter and probably a bit envious, but please realize it makes you and your entire fanbase look absolutely moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Dude, I live in Green Bay, I know 1000's more GB fans then you could ever dream of knowing. For the most part Lambeau is a good stadium to go watch a game of you are a fan of the visiting team, but it also has a lot of downside. So you almost got your ass whopped by Vikings fans huh? Well seeing as though most GB fans constantly run their mouths about the Vikings, do I dear ask if it had something to do with you running your mouth? After all, you do visit a Vikings fan site and talk shit.

Yeah, Vikings have no fans outside of Minnesota huh? I know of many Viking fans living in Wisconsin, and they have fans all over the place. You see, you GB fans only think that the Packers exist in the NFL, and that is why you constantly come up with shit to say. Now I know that NY must have much more to do than GB Wisconsin, so why are you on a Vikings fan site that is stationed in Minnesota? Why aren't you on the Packers fan sites? You wouldn't catch me dead on a Packers fan site, so I guess I don't understand your being here? Is it because you like to start shit? If so, I can definitely see you as the type to run your mouth to a bunch of Viking fans after they were screwed out of the NFC Championship game in 2009, thus almost getting your ass kicked. Good thing you can run fast, and have a car.
    Obviously every team has some fans outside of the local market, but your definently not represented like Packers fans, Niner fans, Cowboy fans, Steelers fans, you know, all the successful franchises.

Lol I know you'd like to think I was chased out of a bar tail between my legs by 4 valiant purple garbed heroes, but thats not exactly how it went. Actually, I was confronted outside of my car by four Vikings fans after I had walked my bro, his gf and a couple of his buddies back to his car. They had a table a a few feet away from where we were watching the game, so naturally there was some shit talking during the game (My brother being a Saints fan.) although apparently I hit a nerve after I asked them what they thought about there teams penchant for choking away the biggest games of there lives (pretty mild given the the back and forth that was going on between my brother and there whole table the entire game.) , we walked right past them in the bar parking lot so I thought there wouldn't be a problem but when I came back across the lot to get my car I was confronted by 4 white trash looking Vikings fans yelling vulgarities and acting retarded, per usual, once it got to the point where they were telling me off the wall shit like how they would curb stomp me if one of them wasn't on probation (lol) I just laughed and got in my car and drove off, they let my car by without to much trouble, but when i was about 15 feet away the oldest douchbag sporting a stained Joe kapp jersey decided he'd throw his beer at the back end of my car, no running nessecary.

Do i run around and say "Vikings fans are inbred morons that drink to much."? No, because when your team constantly makes a joke of another team, you dont have to attack there fans, but even more so because it is juvinile and moronic. Wouldnt be caught dead on a Packer site? How about having an entire forum on talking shit about ONE team? That just makes the oh so apparent envy that Vikings fans harbor towards the Packers all the more evident.

BTW I didnt join just to talk shit, Ive been lurking here for a while and I can make a worthy contribution to this forum if need be.
    Last edited by aaronitout; 04-10-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I knew I'd strike a nerve.
    No worries, idk if you realize but most Packer fans are actually quite happy the whole Favre fiasco played out, worked out great for us, you guys not so much..

Lol, of course.

Being a Packer fans somehow makes a person a toothless inbred, brilliant. The eternal cry of Vikings fans, attack the fans because you know for a damn fact you dont have much room to talk shit about what happens on the field. I know your bitter and probably a bit envious, but please realize it makes you and your entire fanbase look absolutely moronic.
    Honestly, I'd much rather have a sub-par football team than be associated with a fan base that supports statutory rape, spousal abuse, and child abuse. The news stories below are facts, no matter how much you try to run away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    You're referring to the Packers fans that duct tape their kids to a chair because they refuse to wear a Packers jersey?

The same Packers fans that stab other football fans because they're bitter about a loss?

The same Packers fans that choke their children in a drunken rage after a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs?

Or maybe it's the Packers fans that choke their wife after a loss?

You're referring to the Packers team who inducted a pedophile like Mark Chumra into their hall of fame?

Yeah... I'd rather have no rings than no class.
    Haha... Mark Chumra in the Packers HOF... hahahaha, hilarious

Skol.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Umm... I'm waiting.

You're right though, you don't support pedophilia... just statutory rape. Congrats on that.

But Packer fans are still child strangling, wife beating, statutory rape supporting morons. This much has been proven without a doubt.
    I actually apologize, for whatever reason my work computer isnt allowing me to post links, your free to look it up yourself, as both public polls and the NFL network did research on the matter, with both Packer fan rankings coming out at 22% of people polled.

Not saying I support statutory rape, but here in NY the legal age to give consent is 17, so I have a hard time villifying Chmura because of his stupid decision, he should have been smarter no doubt, but Im not going to call him a pedo and penalize him further then he already has been. (Apparently the Packer organization feels the same way.)

Im sure if I googled it, I could find a whole bunch of messed up shit perpetrated by Vikings fans (Granted less, considering the vikings have a far and away smaller fanbase then the Packers), but I find that completely unneeded, and irrelevant, do you think no Viking fans have ever done anything messed up?

Furthermore, why do you care about the fans? I certainly couldn't give a fuck less about the fans, its the teams on the field that i'm interested in. (And this comes from someone who is part of a fanbase that is considered among the greatest in the world.) The amount of shit Vikings fans spew would make you think there some great dynasty, or at least have ONE superbowl. I understand that many Packer fans treat fans such as yourself with a bit of disdain, but im a Packer fan, believe me, it happens because Vikings fans talk an unbelievable amount of shit every year, regardless of the fact that there team has never once in history backed up there claims. I know the Packers vs Vikings thing tends to get a bit heated between the fans, ive seen it firsthand, but maybe your fans should either tone back the amount trash that comes out of there mouth, or at least tell the team to back up there BS on the field. At least we stick to the game, not start making up some infantile crap about the other team being classless, getting help from refs, being inbred, being from wisconsin, ( You are aware not to many people outside the midwest see any difference between WI and MN right?) and any other form of irrelevant crap you want to spew. Especially when you consider our team AND our fans are more respected then the Vikes and there fanbase will ever be.

Just dont get it bruh, you are very quick judge Chmura for his fuck up, but I think acting inappropriate towards a girl that in most places would be considered a legal adult, is far better then having and organize team function where the players all hang out and screw paid hookers. Lol, comon, you REALLY think the Packers have EVER done anything as tasteless as that? (Not to mention good ole' Randys faux moon, and your Viking linemen kicking Tj Lang in his valuables.)
    Last edited by aaronitout; 04-10-2013 at 12:05 PM.

I actually apologize, for whatever reason my work computer isnt allowing me to post links, your free to look it up yourself, as both public polls and the NFL network did research on the matter, with both Packer fan rankings coming out at 22% of people polled.

Not saying I support statutory rape, but here in NY the legal age to give consent is 17, so I have a hard time villifying Chmura because of his stupid decision, he should have been smarter no doubt, but Im not going to call him a pedo and penalize him further then he already has been. (Apparently the Packer organization feels the same way.)

Im sure if I googled it, I could find a whole bunch of messed up shit perpetrated by Vikings fans (Granted less, considering the vikings have a far and away smaller fanbase then the Packers), but I find that completely unneeded, and irrelevant, do you think no Viking fans have ever done anything messed up?

Furthermore, why do you care about the fans? I certainly couldn't give a fuck less about the fans, its the teams on the field that i'm interested in. (And this comes from someone who is part of a fanbase that is considered among the greatest in the world.) The amount of shit Vikings fans spew would make you think there some great dynasty, or at least have ONE superbowl. I understand that many Packer fans treat fans such as yourself with a bit of disdain, but im a Packer fan, believe me, it happens because Vikings fans talk an unbelievable amount of shit every year, regardless of the fact that there team has never once in history backed up there claims. I know the Packers vs Vikings thing tends to get a bit heated between the fans, ive seen it firsthand, but maybe your fans should either tone back the amount trash that comes out of there mouth, or at least tell the team to back up there BS on the field. At least we stick to the game, not start making up some infantile crap about the other team being classless, getting help from refs, being inbred, being from wisconsin, ( You are aware not to many people outside the midwest see any difference between WI and MN right?) and any other form of irrelevant crap you want to spew. Especially when you consider our team AND our fans are more respected then the Vikes and there fanbase will ever be.

Just dont get it bruh, you are very quick judge Chmura for his fuck up, but I think acting inappropriate towards a girl that in most places would be considered a legal adult, is far better then having and organize team function where the players all hang out and screw paid hookers. Lol, comon, you REALLY think the Packers have EVER done anything as tasteless as that? (Not to mention good ole' Randys faux moon, and your Viking linemen kicking Tj Lang in his valuables.)
    I did look it up. Doesn't exist.

Also, love the 5 paragraph email of excuse-making. We Vikings fans understand it's a game, whether our teams wins or loses (and it loses quite a bit...), however, it seems as though Packer fans don't have much else going on in life. They are willing to beat their wives and children due to the outcome of a game. They are willing to support a statutory rapist because he can catch a football.

This is what sets us apart. The best part about being a Vikings fan is knowing I'm not a Packers fan.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast