Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    aaronitout is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Fairweather fans brother. You "fans" support them when they play good, but this town was a ghost town 20+ years ago when GB was sucking the place up. Trust me, the only thing GB people have are the Packers, if that team up and moved, this would be the depressed capital of the world. Pretty sad when a persons life revolves around a sports team.

Have you been to a game? I have seen first hand a a GB/Viking game in GB where a drunken 40+ year old man took a horn hat off a kid who could have been no more than 15 years old, he spit on the hat, poured beer on the hat, then threw the hat across the crowd. That is one pathetic ass coward of a "man" or should I say a model GB Packer fan?

Not to mention all the things that were mentioned in a prior post. Oh man the Vikings lost, I think I will beat my wife. Oh shit, my son won't wear a Viking jersey, guess I will just choke him. Sad.
    Lol, ask any other fan around the league what they think attending a game at Lambeau is like, almost all of them will say it is a freindly hospitable enviroment. In fact, whether you like it or not, that is what Packer fans are KNOWN for.

Of course there will be some dumbass drunk peices of shit that happen to root for the Pack, but if you think just because some people are idiots, that an entire fanbase is like that, then there is no point in arguing with you as that is simply ignorant, dumbass thinking.

I almost got attacked in a Milwaukee bar by 4 Vikes fans in the parking lot after the 2009 NFCCG, they even went as far as to start throwing glass bottles at my car as I left, so go boohoohoo someone else about 'the big mean Packer fans'.

Also, the Packers control 22% of the NFLs fanbase, unlike vikings fans, we HAVE FANS OUTSIDE OF OUR LOCAL MARKET.

I live in New york bruh, couldn't care less about that little town, I know living in WI must be hard as a Viking fan, but try not make your jelousy as obvious as you have here.

But you cant even seem to make up your mind, Do we foolishly support the Pack cause we have nothing else? Or are we fairweather fans? Your seem a bit confused. Vikes fans were everywhere in 09, where are they now? Packer fans have still been selling out every game with ease (Because were just so fairweather right?), and the Vikes are still struggling to get into the playoffs each year, some things never seem to change.
    Last edited by aaronitout; 04-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    You're referring to the Packers fans that duct tape their kids to a chair because they refuse to wear a Packers jersey?

The same Packers fans that stab other football fans because they're bitter about a loss?

The same Packers fans that choke their children in a drunken rage after a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs?

Or maybe it's the Packers fans that choke their wife after a loss?

You're referring to the Packers team who inducted a pedophile like Mark Chumra into their hall of fame?

Yeah... I'd rather have no rings than no class.
    Hmm... so to you, some off the wall crazy fuck head domestically abusing his family, and probably would do so anyways if he were not a Football fan, signifies the class of the organization? Please, there are crazy bastards from every fanbase, and its not only extremly ignorant, but also completly juvinile to act like that reflects upon the Packers organization. Same goes with Mark. They all acted on there own intitiative and it had NOTHING to do with the organization. Unlike YOUR teams little boat party. LOL

Id be careful about accusations of class and what-not, when our teams starting QB is on a boat screwing hookers with a double headed dildo, then you can tell us we have no class.

Until then, we will just continue to be regarded as one of the classiest organization in all of sports. (I know you dont like it, I know it hurts, but it doesnt make it any less true.)

P.S to be fair, when your fanbase is 22% of the NFL, your bound to have some crazy peices of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Some nice bedtime reading about the Pukers

The Green Bay Packers Gory Years (1968-1991)
    Thanks for the post. Interesting how during the worst period of history for our team, we won the same amount of Lombardis as you guys have in your ENTIRE history.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Hmm... so to you, some off the wall crazy fuck head domestically abusing his family, and probably would do so anyways if he were not a Football fan, signifies the class of the organization? Please, there are crazy bastards from every fanbase, and its not only extremly ignorant, but also completly juvinile to act like that reflects upon the Packers organization. Same goes with Mark. They all acted on there own intitiative and it had NOTHING to do with the organization. Unlike YOUR teams little boat party. LOL

Id be careful about accusations of class and what-not, when our teams starting QB is on a boat screwing hookers with a double headed dildo, then you can tell us we have no class.

Until then, we will just continue to be regarded as one of the classiest organization in all of sports. (I know you dont like it, I know it hurts, but it doesnt make it any less true.)

P.S to be fair, when your fanbase is 22% of the NFL, your bound to have some crazy peices of shit.
    The boat party involved people of legal age at least, and we won't be inducting any of them into our HOF, unlike the Packers... who are apparently okay with pedophilia.

Are you a Penn State fan too?

Also, Packers fans only constitute 1.6% of the NFL fanbase... and I actually have data to support that, unlike yourself.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 04-08-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    The boat party involved people of legal age at least, and we won't be inducting any of them into our HOF, unlike the Packers... who are apparently okay with pedophilia.

Are you a Penn State fan too?

Also, Packers fans only constitute 1.6% of the NFL fanbase... and I actually have data to support that, unlike yourself.
    LOL.

NFL network data vs Deadspin data based off Facebook likes. XD

Tell you what, Im at work right now but if you want ill try and dig up the the data NFL network was using, then ill link the video of there conclusion on here just for good measure. Or you can look it up yourself, you wont be dissapointed.

But uhh.., Im more inclined to believe the info coming straight from the source, rather then a DEADSPIN article, do you even realize half the stupid shit that comes off of that website? Basing info off of Facebook likes doesnt do it much justice either. LOL

Also, you may want to look up the definition of pedophile, because Chmura is not a Pedophile in a legal sense, as well as he does not fit the definition.
    Last edited by aaronitout; 04-08-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    LOL.

NFL network data vs Deadspin data based off Facebook likes. XD

Tell you what, Im at work right now but if you want ill try and dig up the the data NFL network was using, then ill link the video of there conclusion on here just for good measure. Or you can look it up yourself, you wont be dissapointed.

But uhh.., Im more inclined to believe the info coming straight from the source, rather then a DEADSPIN article, do you even realize half the stupid shit that comes off of that website? Basing info off of Facebook likes doesnt do it much justice either. LOL

Also, you may want to look up the definition of pedophile, because Chmura is not a Pedophile in a legal sense, as well as he does not fit the definition.
    I hate siding against C Mac, especially with a Packer fan, but you are correct about Chmura. Pedophilia has to do with pre-pubescent children. The girl he was involved with was 17.

As far as the fan base comment goes, I think C Mac is wrong there too. But that has more to do with most Packers fans being toothless inbreds lacking the cognitive functionality to operate a computer.

If I had to rank the size of fan bases by my own observation: 1) Cowboys 2) Steelers 3) Packers and 95% of them are obnoxious. The Steelers fans being the worst of the bunch.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    the absolute worst fans are from Philly, hands down!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I hate siding against C Mac, especially with a Packer fan, but you are correct about Chmura. Pedophilia has to do with pre-pubescent children. The girl he was involved with was 17.
    Just sayin, 17 is legal in most countries.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Lol, ask any other fan around the league what they think attending a game at Lambeau is like, almost all of them will say it is a freindly hospitable enviroment. In fact, whether you like it or not, that is what Packer fans are KNOWN for.

Of course there will be some dumbass drunk peices of shit that happen to root for the Pack, but if you think just because some people are idiots, that an entire fanbase is like that, then there is no point in arguing with you as that is simply ignorant, dumbass thinking.

I almost got attacked in a Milwaukee bar by 4 Vikes fans in the parking lot after the 2009 NFCCG, they even went as far as to start throwing glass bottles at my car as I left, so go boohoohoo someone else about 'the big mean Packer fans'.

Also, the Packers control 22% of the NFLs fanbase, unlike vikings fans, we HAVE FANS OUTSIDE OF OUR LOCAL MARKET.

I live in New york bruh, couldn't care less about that little town, I know living in WI must be hard as a Viking fan, but try not make your jelousy as obvious as you have here.

But you cant even seem to make up your mind, Do we foolishly support the Pack cause we have nothing else? Or are we fairweather fans? Your seem a bit confused. Vikes fans were everywhere in 09, where are they now? Packer fans have still been selling out every game with ease (Because were just so fairweather right?), and the Vikes are still struggling to get into the playoffs each year, some things never seem to change.
    Dude, I live in Green Bay, I know 1000's more GB fans then you could ever dream of knowing. For the most part Lambeau is a good stadium to go watch a game of you are a fan of the visiting team, but it also has a lot of downside. So you almost got your ass whopped by Vikings fans huh? Well seeing as though most GB fans constantly run their mouths about the Vikings, do I dear ask if it had something to do with you running your mouth? After all, you do visit a Vikings fan site and talk shit.

Yeah, Vikings have no fans outside of Minnesota huh? I know of many Viking fans living in Wisconsin, and they have fans all over the place. You see, you GB fans only think that the Packers exist in the NFL, and that is why you constantly come up with shit to say. Now I know that NY must have much more to do than GB Wisconsin, so why are you on a Vikings fan site that is stationed in Minnesota? Why aren't you on the Packers fan sites? You wouldn't catch me dead on a Packers fan site, so I guess I don't understand your being here? Is it because you like to start shit? If so, I can definitely see you as the type to run your mouth to a bunch of Viking fans after they were screwed out of the NFC Championship game in 2009, thus almost getting your ass kicked. Good thing you can run fast, and have a car.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Tell you what, Im at work right now.
    Well there guys, he is better than most GB fans, he does at least have a job.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast