Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 293
  1. #221
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Lol, yeeeaaa. Packer fans are soo pathetic that they are constantly regarded as some of the greatest fans in Pro sports. They sell out every game and never seem to have ANY trouble following the team on the road, can you say the same?

    I cant wait to see how Greg does without a HOF QB throwing to him, hes still going to be a good WR, but does Ponder have the talent to make the most out of him? we will see.
    You're referring to the Packers fans that duct tape their kids to a chair because they refuse to wear a Packers jersey?

    The same Packers fans that stab other football fans because they're bitter about a loss?

    The same Packers fans that choke their children in a drunken rage after a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs?

    Or maybe it's the Packers fans that choke their wife after a loss?

    You're referring to the Packers team who inducted a pedophile like Mark Chumra into their hall of fame?

    Yeah... I'd rather have no rings than no class.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 03-27-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #222
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,469
    Some nice bedtime reading about the Pukers

    The Green Bay Packers Gory Years (1968-1991)
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  3. #223
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    You're referring to the Packers fans that duct tape their kids to a chair because they refuse to wear a Packers jersey?

    The same Packers fans that stab other football fans because they're bitter about a loss?

    The same Packers fans that choke their children in a drunken rage after a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs?

    Or maybe it's the Packers fans that choke their wife after a loss?

    You're referring to the Packers team who inducted a pedophile like Mark Chumra into their hall of fame?

    Yeah... I'd rather have no rings than no class.
    LOL ! Cmac feeding the troll a little brick of reality.

  4. #224
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Vikings Sign Greg Jennings

    Must be spring with the trolls coming out of hibernation.

  5. #225
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    You're referring to the Packers fans that duct tape their kids to a chair because they refuse to wear a Packers jersey?

    The same Packers fans that stab other football fans because they're bitter about a loss?

    The same Packers fans that choke their children in a drunken rage after a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs?

    Or maybe it's the Packers fans that choke their wife after a loss?

    You're referring to the Packers team who inducted a pedophile like Mark Chumra into their hall of fame?

    Yeah... I'd rather have no rings than no class.
    Perhaps he's referring to the same Packer fan base that stabbed Favre in the back after he was traded & started sporting their "Brent Who" T-shirts.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #226
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    Lol, yeeeaaa. Packer fans are soo pathetic that they are constantly regarded as some of the greatest fans in Pro sports. They sell out every game and never seem to have ANY trouble following the team on the road, can you say the same?

    I cant wait to see how Greg does without a HOF QB throwing to him, hes still going to be a good WR, but does Ponder have the talent to make the most out of him? we will see.

    Fairweather fans brother. You "fans" support them when they play good, but this town was a ghost town 20+ years ago when GB was sucking the place up. Trust me, the only thing GB people have are the Packers, if that team up and moved, this would be the depressed capital of the world. Pretty sad when a persons life revolves around a sports team.

    Have you been to a game? I have seen first hand a a GB/Viking game in GB where a drunken 40+ year old man took a horn hat off a kid who could have been no more than 15 years old, he spit on the hat, poured beer on the hat, then threw the hat across the crowd. That is one pathetic ass coward of a "man" or should I say a model GB Packer fan?

    Not to mention all the things that were mentioned in a prior post. Oh man the Vikings lost, I think I will beat my wife. Oh shit, my son won't wear a Viking jersey, guess I will just choke him. Sad.

  7. #227
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Some nice bedtime reading about the Pukers

    The Green Bay Packers Gory Years (1968-1991)
    Exactly. They only attended the games back then when they sucked because they have absolutely nothing else to do in this town. It's either go to the games, or go bowling and get drunk. It wasn't because they were dedicated, its because that is all they have.

  8. #228
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Exactly. They only attended the games back then when they sucked because they have absolutely nothing else to do in this town. It's either go to the games, or go bowling and get drunk. It wasn't because they were dedicated, its because that is all they have.
    For many of those years they only had to split the season with Milwaukee county stadium so they didn't even have to sell out every game of the year, just the ones that were played there.

  9. #229
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    For many of those years they only had to split the season with Milwaukee county stadium so they didn't even have to sell out every game of the year, just the ones that were played there.
    Exactly.

  10. #230
    aaronitout is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Perhaps he's referring to the same Packer fan base that stabbed Favre in the back after he was traded & started sporting their "Brent Who" T-shirts.
    Stabbed FAVRE in the back? LOL

    Dude acted like a little bitch every year for attention, we replaced him with someone better.

    He tried to stick it to us personally by going to you guys, it was he was just using you to get back at us kind of thing.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •